News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Judge Roy Moore

Started by Gerard, September 30, 2016, 06:04:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gerard

Hydra009

Wow.  Sounds like a real piece of work.  It's amazing that he's held on as long as he has.

QuoteA group representing Moore in this case decried the court’s decision as “an unbelievable violation of the law” for suspending the justice through the end of his current term in 2019, noting that he will be unable to seek reelection at that time because of state age restrictions.
Such a pity...

SGOS

Quote from: Gerard on September 30, 2016, 06:04:13 PM
How is it possible that this clown still sat on his bench after what happened the last time over!

Because he's from Alabama.

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

The Skeletal Atheist

He'll be turned into a martyr. Another victim of the homofascist agenda.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

Atheon

The only bench Moore should be on is a park bench.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Baruch

Not one smart question.  Some judges are elected.  If he is elected, and popular, he could serve even while dead (there have been people elected in the US, posthumously).  A cadaver judge would probably smell as sweet as a living one ... perhaps Scalia can continue on the SCOTUS.  Zombie judiciary!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

trdsf

"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Cavebear

The idiot has been a pain in our sides for decades.  If there is any way to remove his influence from society, good.  Nothing illegal; the best thing (for us) is for people like him is to simply be removed from any further pestilent effect.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!