PickelledEggs

n000000000000b!!11!!!!!!!1

Welcome, buddy.

Tell us a bit about yourself :)

PopeyesPappy

Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: df on September 26, 2016, 05:22:39 PM
Thank you for the kind welcomes, you two.

Well, there isn't really much to say to be honest. I am a relatively young atheist from the United Kingdom (17) and have had the privilege of being raised in a non-religious household, so I have been an atheist my entire life. My interests include everything tech and politics.
sounds good, buddy. So are you in to gaming? tech in general? I'm in the middle of saving up for a new PC, myself My laptop that is running a GeForce 630M isn't really cutting it any more lol

Mr.Obvious

Welcome to our little band of heathens, fellow European.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Hijiri Byakuren

Welcome. We don't have anymore cookies, sadly. Oven's been broken since that incident with the condom.

Fair and balanced (like Fox News).
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Baruch

Welcome.  So sorry you were slumming over at some other web site ... now you putting on the Ritz!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

SGOS

Quote from: df on September 26, 2016, 05:58:14 PM
I have tried PC Gaming but it just isn't my thing; everyone likes different things and I like the convenience of the console personally.

You could get threats over saying such a thing, but I like a console too.  I do play a couple of things on the PC, but older games usually require finding a patch to make them work on a new $1500 computer, and then every time I patch to play the original Fry Cry, I have to do a system restore when I'm done.  Consoles are clean and tidy that way.  You buy a PS4, and you own the same hardware as every other Play Station owner on the planet, so you're not in for any surprises.  Just put your one disk in (not 4 or 5) and forget about going into the registry and changing something that could really screw things up.

Welcome to the forum.

Sal1981