News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Sad news about a Python

Started by trdsf, September 23, 2016, 07:31:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trdsf

Terry Jones has been diagnosed with primary progressive aphasia, described as an aggressive form of dementia, and according to a spokesman is already unable to give interviews.

Pythons are supposed to be with us forever, dammit!  Graham Chapman notwithstanding.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

SGOS

Those guys have been around for a long time.  It's always sad to see someone go that way, but he was a part of something iconic.  How many of us can say the same?

trdsf

I can also think of more than a few people who far more deserve that diagnosis than Jones.

Yaknow, after Bowie, Rickman, Minsky, Kantner, Tomita and Wilder and now this news, 2016 can go fuck itself.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan