Why the shape of UN building is globe?

Started by SoldierofFortune, September 22, 2016, 03:24:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Shoe ... if you want to say that all psychological theory is pseudo-science ... then yes, it is all about neuro-chemicals, and our need to legally or illegally manipulate them.  There are no people, if you are a materialist, just masses of carbon compounds behaving inexplicably ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

aitm

Quote from: SoldierofFortune on September 22, 2016, 03:24:22 AM
I just wonder...

IF one is to post that many pictures the least you could do is to follow up with a like wall of naked women.

wat?
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

drunkenshoe

Quote from: SoldierofFortune on September 24, 2016, 07:36:53 AM

What? There are MILLIONS of pages of academic work on academic catalogs about subliminal messaging...Yeah conspiracy hahaha

LOL 'Academic work' is not a magic word that turns something in to 'it exists or it does not eixst' orwhat you want to hear. It just means somethig has been studied. This is also what I wrote in my post.

May be I didn't make it clear, the idea that 'subliminal message' makes people do things that they wouldn't do without the 'message'. That is the bullshit point.

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on September 24, 2016, 09:38:56 AM
LOL 'Academic work' is not a magic word that turns something in to 'it exists or it does not eixst' orwhat you want to hear. It just means somethig has been studied. This is also what I wrote in my post.

May be I didn't make it clear, the idea that 'subliminal message' makes people do things that they wouldn't do without the 'message'. That is the bullshit point.

Same with hypnosis, you can't do what you wouldn't do anyway.  But what is that?  All human beings are potential murderers.  And Germany, the US, N Korea all did extensive work on Manchurian candidates.  Which the US claims, was ended because it didn't work.  But does "Didn't Work" just mean didn't work reliably?  Which is to say, it did work a minority of times?  There is evidence for Manchurian candidates since the 1930s.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

SoldierofFortune

Believe or not... You and me, or anyone in the world can be a suicide bomber or Mancurian in 6 months of camping(or less) by using the methods of our father of Baphomet : )

These methots include ''neuro-chemicals'' absolutly and besides that, brainwashing is pretty useful...Say this subliminal or whatever...

I don't know these methods. But I know there are...

ps. brain is a material...but organic; what about electronics?

drunkenshoe

Quote from: SoldierofFortune on September 24, 2016, 10:27:00 AM
Believe or not... You and me, or anyone in the world can be a suicide bomber or Mancurian in 6 months of camping(or less) by using the methods of our father of Baphomet : )

These methots include ''neuro-chemicals'' absolutly and besides that, brainwashing is pretty useful...Say this subliminal or whatever...

LOL
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

Quote from: SoldierofFortune on September 24, 2016, 10:27:00 AM

They don't have to have Stepford Wife technology to control people ... you could remotely stimulate a pain receptor, whenever someone thought or did something they shouldn't ... like smoking.  Similarly the pleasure centers.  If you didn't tell them you were doing it, they could be led to believe all sorts of things as being their own idea ... by association with pleasure/pain, not because of a goon behind a bright light.  But that is known to work too ... at least to extract false confessions from the innocent.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Baruch on September 24, 2016, 08:16:23 PM
They don't have to have Stepford Wife technology to control people ... you could remotely stimulate a pain receptor, whenever someone thought or did something they shouldn't ... like smoking.  Similarly the pleasure centers.  If you didn't tell them you were doing it, they could be led to believe all sorts of things as being their own idea ... by association with pleasure/pain, not because of a goon behind a bright light.  But that is known to work too ... at least to extract false confessions from the innocent.

Actually what he is talking about more ridiculous then Stepford Wife technology. He is talking about complete control over people by subjecting them to hidden messages. :lol:

NOT brain washing by starving, beating up and other kind of physical torture that would break any organism at some point. Or intervening human body and altering it fundemantelly.

It's a perfect Micheal Shermer moment. Error Management Theory. It's rises from a defense mechanism. Literal defense. Belief: Religion: In the big picture why humans have become the most successful species and conquered planet.

"ME, ME, ME, I, I, I. Everything is after me." :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmXlEvum6PQ

Cavebear

When did the UN building become a globe?  I admit I haven't visited NYC in a while, but still...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Cavebear

Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!