Clinton has Pneumonia: At Least That is the Current Spin

Started by SGOS, September 11, 2016, 06:17:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FaithIsFilth

Quote from: Mermaid on September 12, 2016, 07:16:20 PM
This just in: Clinton farts. News at 11.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6e3ARRQpyzA

Fired for talking about Hillary's health. The corporate media tried to cover up Hillary collapsing on 9/11, but when they couldn't stop the video from getting out, they finally had to talk about her health. MSNBC expressed anger with Hillary because MSNBC has been defending her by calling people conspiracy theorists for bringing up her health issues. Now they know that they look like a bunch of lying tools because of Hillary covering things up and not telling people the truth about her health.

I remember you calling yourself a Hillary Clinton "fan" Fan is the right word. You are quite fanatical. Deny. Deny. Deny.

Nonsensei

LOL that video. I could tell just from the sound of the host's voice that he was a conservative, and a perusal of the comments of the video confirm it. So they lined up a doctor willing to compromise his moral and professional integrity so they could start a fact free rumor about Hillary's health. Conservatives must be desperate. Or maybe they will simply stop at nothing.

Shes an old woman. Pneumonia is dangerous to anyone, but all the more so dangerous to someone her age. Pneumonia kills the elderly frequently. I haven't seen or heard anything to contradict the diagnosis of pneumonia. This is a miserable attempt to bypass the will of the people and eliminate a candidate for reasons that have nothing to do with the issues. Republicans do something like this every election and it ensures that the Republican party continue its slow march into the dustbin of history as smart people continue to refuse to join.
And on the wings of a dream so far beyond reality
All alone in desperation now the time has come
Lost inside you'll never find, lost within my own mind
Day after day this misery must go on

Hijiri Byakuren

Articles are starting to float around to the effect of the DNC considering the possibility of replacing Clinton.

Titty sprinkles.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

FaithIsFilth

The conspiracy theorists here are the ones who claim nothing has been up with her health. They are just like Holocaust deniers. We may not know exactly what it is, but all the seizures, coughing fits, collapses, freezing up in the middle of her speeches, her riding around in a black ambulance, etc shows that something is up. Obviously speculation is going to run wild and people are going to be making guesses, but that's entirely Clinton's fault for refusing to be transparent. She wasn't going to let anyone know she had pneumonia if she never collapsed on camera. First her and the media tried to cover it up as her "tripping" because she was too hot. She didn't admit to the pneumonia until she had no choice, so this proves that if something big were wrong with her health, you wouldn't hear it from her or her cheerleaders in the media. Given that reality where she refuses to be transparent and the corporate media refuses to call her out for it, people are going to speculate.

Hydra009

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on September 13, 2016, 11:47:45 AMArticles are starting to float around to the effect of the DNC considering the possibility of replacing Clinton.

Probably not.  But one can hope.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on September 13, 2016, 11:47:45 AM
Articles are starting to float around to the effect of the DNC considering the possibility of replacing Clinton.

Titty sprinkles.
There's even wilder stories about Trump being a homo sapien.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

It is typical in personality testing, to ask the same question in more than one way, several times.  When rushed for time to complete, this is supposed to catch the average liar ... because they read what they want to see, not what it says.  That plugs into their unconscious mind.  I took one of these ... via phone once ... had a lot of questions, and had to push 1 or 2 (touch tone phone) to answer.

Maybe they were using neuro-linguistic programming to make me into a sleeper agent.  Hold on a minute, while I answer this phone call ...
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

FaithIsFilth

Quote from: Nonsensei on September 13, 2016, 11:09:15 AM
LOL that video. I could tell just from the sound of the host's voice that he was a conservative, and a perusal of the comments of the video confirm it. So they lined up a doctor willing to compromise his moral and professional integrity so they could start a fact free rumor about Hillary's health. Conservatives must be desperate. Or maybe they will simply stop at nothing.
Actually, he was fired by CNN because he refused to compromise his moral and professional integrity by taking back his statement on her health. He risked his comfy CNN job and was fired for it. That's a man of integrity.

Fact free rumor? Well, the ones with the facts are Hillary and her doctor, and they're not spilling the beans, so all that's left is for people to speculate. In other words, what you're saying is that people should just shut their mouths and stop asking questions, because if Hillary says she's fine, then she's fine. End of discussion, right?

Or do you really just mean that people should just shut their mouths if what they're saying is going to help Trump, whether there's any accuracy to it or not? Is this another case like where we had people pissed off that someone posted a thread talking about the Wikileaks revelations about how Hillary cheated in the Primaries against Bernie Sanders? If you don't care about Hillary's health issues then just say that. I never mentioned her health on here until yesterday and that was only to put down CNN, so I'm with you and I don't care about her health either. Many do care though, so it's absolutely fair to ask her questions about her health. Stop making liberals look bad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CM9vkvq_oN8

It's all a vast right wing conspiracy! A sexist one at that. At least Hillary still has The Young Turks shilling for her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3r9RP--IGEY

SGOS

Quote from: FaithIsFilth on September 14, 2016, 02:24:51 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CM9vkvq_oN8

While this guy in the video is annoying as Hell, he does make some points to consider.  First of all, it's obvious that Hillary is sick.  True, it's just pneumonia.  Well, maybe it's just pneumonia.  It could be something else.  With politicians, Hillary not excluded, it's impossible to know really.  But something is causing Hillary to approach passing out and falling down.  Not to worry.  It's pneumonia.  But now it's coming to light, or back into the light, that she suffers from or has recently suffered from deep vein embolisms.  This gets mentioned, but never seriously scrutinized, as if it's just those conspiracy theorists making shit up.  I assume the reports of embolism are real, because they are mentioned, but oddly ignored.  Embolisms are serious.

Near passing out and falling down are serious, yet the media, while it's milking the story for all the market share it can, seems to leave the impression that it's probably nothing to worry about.  But I still worry.  I don't want my president to be falling down.  This kind of loss of balance and falling down is much more alarming the President Ford tripping and falling down.  I associate it with life threatening conditions.

I hope she's going to be OK.  God help us; I hope she's going to be OK.  But right now, she is not OK.  I'm cynical enough to believe that if she is seriously sick (Well, she is seriously sick.  Let's not fudge.  She's collapsing in public for Christ sake) the powers in her campaign would do everything in their power to keep a serious condition secret.  It may not be a conspiracy if that word doesn't suit, but it is typical political strategy.

SGOS

I can't help but remember the movie Dave, where the president has a stroke and is hidden away while in a terminal coma.  They hire a double to fill in so as not to alarm the public, and the double, seriously concerned, asks, "Will he be OK?"  And the president's top aide says, "Oh, yeah, Dave.  Don't worry.  We just need you to fill in for a couple of days until we regroup.  We are telling the public the president will be back on his feet in a couple of days, and this episode was just a 'mild circulatory problem of the head.'"

Hydra009

Quote from: SGOS on September 14, 2016, 07:37:42 AMNear passing out and falling down are serious, yet the media, while it's milking the story for all the market share it can, seems to leave the impression that it's probably nothing to worry about.  But I still worry.  I don't want my president to be falling down.  This kind of loss of balance and falling down is much more alarming the President Ford tripping and falling down.  I associate it with life threatening conditions.
My worry is that she's incapacitated shortly before election day.  I assume Kaine would take the reigns - that's what veeps are for - but as Dems struggle to deal with the situation, the ensuing chaos could tip the vote in Trump's favor.  Then we're stuck with El Presidente for 4 years.

SGOS

Quote from: Hydra009 on September 14, 2016, 08:41:46 AM
My worry is that she's incapacitated shortly before election day.  I assume Kaine would take the reigns - that's what veeps are for - but as Dems struggle to deal with the situation, the ensuing chaos could tip the vote in Trump's favor.  Then we're stuck with El Presidente for 4 years.

Yeah, I've wondered what provisions there are for such a thing.  Are their election rules that address this?  Could the vice presidential candidate just replace the Presidential candidate at the last minute?  He has never been nominated or formally petitioned to be on the ballot (as president).  I could see some Supreme Court questions reminiscent of Al Gore and George Bush.  The chaos could not be helpful.  And the Republicans would surely protest if Kaine actually won the election.