News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

OH MY GAWD!

Started by Navynukeman, February 17, 2013, 04:09:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackL1ght

Wow, okey dokey. Repressed homosexual. Sad, but not entirely surprising. And he's also an asshole.
Vi veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

LoneQuietus

Okay, I'm not a violent person, typically, but every time I see Haggard smile I wanna punch him right in his smug face.  :evil: Yeah, few people illicit that kind of reaction from me. Pat Robertson comes to mind.
Memento Mori

NonXNonExX

It seems that many of the famous religious nutters like Wendy and Ted have that same forced smile that looks as though they are in pain. You can see it on Joel Osteen's face as well.
Confident in the goodness of the Truth, Christians of all people should be the most open to honest inquiry and generous intellectual dialogue. They should not be defensive or desperate; they should be even more committed to seeking and serving the Truth than the professors are.
Timothy Dalrymple, Xtian blogger

Recently discovered Xtian principle: I\'m OK, you may be OK, and they are definitely not OK.

ApostateLois

Quote from: "LoneQuietus"Okay, I'm not a violent person, typically, but every time I see Haggard smile I wanna punch him right in his smug face.  :evil: Yeah, few people illicit that kind of reaction from me. Pat Robertson comes to mind.

You're not the only one. I want to truss them up, set them all up like dominoes, punch the first one as hard as I can, and watch them all tumble to the floor. Then I'd roll them down a hill into a big pile of pig shit.
"Now we see through a glass dumbly." ~Crow, MST3K #903, "Puma Man"

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "Rasputin"Someone needs to shove a cock in her mouth to shut her up. I only got about 3:30 into the first video and won't even bother with Haggard because I already know how much of an idiot he is. Fuck, I need to wash the stupid out of my brain now.

[spoil:392dx366][/spoil:392dx366]
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.