News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

FOOTBALL SEASON BITCHES!!

Started by aitm, September 04, 2016, 10:33:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solomon Zorn

Season opener: Lions at Colts - Today at 3:25 Central Time.

Bears at Colt's - noon on October 9th. Northwest Indiana will be an NFL civil-war. I was the first Colts fan, in a family of Bears fans. I'm still in the minority, but I have a few in-laws to celebrate with now.
:grilling:
If God Exists, Why Does He Pretend Not to Exist?
Poetry and Proverbs of the Uneducated Hick

http://www.solomonzorn.com

AllPurposeAtheist

It's 9-11 today peoples.. Time to pretend that you're patrioticer than the people who aren't as patrioticer than you because YOU put football ahead of family, friends, country and cottage cheese..  When I grow up I want to be a 43rd responder.. That 1st responder stuff is old news. You just never hear about 43rd responders..   
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Shiranu

As someone who grew up in the capital of Football, I can say without a doubt that it is one of the most boring sports known to man, right behind golf and air rifle. Seriously... every 5 seconds you have to take 20 minutes till you can play for 5 more seconds? No thanks.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Solomon Zorn

If I saw a baseball thread on here, I would ignore it, rather than post how much I hate baseball. But that's just me.

Hijiri Byakuren

Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Shiranu

Quote from: Solomon Zorn on September 11, 2016, 08:15:42 PM
If I saw a baseball thread on here, I would ignore it, rather than post how much I hate baseball. But that's just me.

Well obviously... Unlike American football, baseball isn't complete shit.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Mr. Pibb

Quote from: Solomon Zorn on September 11, 2016, 11:11:30 AM
Season opener: Lions at Colts - Today at 3:25 Central Time.

Bears at Colt's - noon on October 9th. Northwest Indiana will be an NFL civil-war. I was the first Colts fan, in a family of Bears fans. I'm still in the minority, but I have a few in-laws to celebrate with now.
:grilling:

Haha! I'm the last Bears fan in family of Colts fans.

Solomon Zorn

Quote from: Shiranu on September 11, 2016, 08:35:21 PM
Well obviously... Unlike American football, baseball isn't complete shit.
Baseball is good for one thing: background noise when I'm sleeping.

In NFL football, the reason they pause for 35 seconds after each play, is to get set-up for the next one. It's a little like chess, that way. It's not the monotonous, kicking back and forth, that seldom seems to get the team anywhere.

NFL is the most entertaining sport I've seen.

Solomon Zorn

Quote from: Mr. Pibb on September 11, 2016, 09:24:00 PM
Haha! I'm the last Bears fan in family of Colts fans.
I feel your pain!

You're a Notre Dame fan too, right? My favorite college team, Michigan State, plays them at Notre Dame next weekend.

Brian37

Bu
Quote from: aitm on September 04, 2016, 10:33:10 PM
THIS JUST IN:  GO MICHIGAN…..GO PATRIOTS….FUCK ALL OF YOU

LET THE HATING BEGIN!

B

LET THE HATING BEGIN!

LET THE HATING BEGIN!

Buckeyes beaaaatch! Go Skins!
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

Brian37

How the fuck did I manage a triple post in one post? Anywho GO BUCKEYES FUCK MICHIGAN, GO SKINS!
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

hrdlr110

Quote from: Solomon Zorn on September 05, 2016, 06:54:58 AM
GO MICHIGAN STATE! GO COLTS! And if they don't win, GO PURDUE! GO BEARS, DOLPHINS AND GIANTS!

I HATE MICHIGAN! I HATE NOTRE DAME! I HATE THE PATRIOTS! I HATE THE COWBOYS!

The colts have, by far, the best uniforms in the league!!! (Imo, and the only one that matters)
Q for theists; how can there be freewill and miracles? And, how can prayer exist in an environment as regimented as "gods plan"?

"I'm a polyatheist, there are many gods I don't believe in." - Dan Fouts

aitm

Michigan won…Pats won….fuck you all…..carry on…LOLOL
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Solomon Zorn

Quote from: hrdlr110 on September 13, 2016, 08:35:24 PM
The colts have, by far, the best uniforms in the league!!! (Imo, and the only one that matters)
Yeah, but Falcons have the best helmets. For college though, I like the Oregon Ducks uniforms.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Solomon Zorn on September 06, 2016, 06:57:23 AM
Just out of curiosity, have you ever watched American football, Shoe?

No, I haven't. I'd like to learn about baseball though, not that one.

E:

I posted before seeing the below post. :lol:

Quote from: Solomon Zorn on September 11, 2016, 08:15:42 PM
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp