Started by aitm, September 04, 2016, 10:33:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chill98

I don't pay attention to college but

Patriots???

Bleh.  Boo even.

Shiranu

Quote from: Mr. Pibb on September 05, 2016, 10:05:51 AM
Southwest Texas State is undefeated after their triple overtime win over Ohio on Saturday. Gratz.  The Sun Belt Conference has a team with one of the coolest names in the NCAA.  The Idaho Vandals. 

I feel really stupid... I have yet to go to a Cats game, and really considered going to that game before talking myself out of it ( American football bores me, would only go for the atmosphere).

My tuition pays for the tickets, so it's not like it would have even cost me anything :(.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Mr.Obvious

YEAH! Football! YEAH!

LET'S DO THIS!

What?
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

aitm

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on September 05, 2016, 12:41:06 PM
YEAH! Football! YEAH!

LET'S DO THIS!

What?

I'll give soccer players their due, they can run forever, best physical shape of all sports….course they also fall over and scream like little girls when someone gets to close to them…and lord help them if they actually get hit..fucksaks they need a surgeon on the field.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: aitm on September 05, 2016, 04:31:46 PM
I'll give football players their due, they can run forever, best physical shape of all sports….course they also fall over and scream like little girls when someone gets to close to them…and lord help them if they actually get hit..fucksaks they need a surgeon on the field.

FIFY ;)

And yeah, they do. 100% correct

Shiranu

To be fair, women's football (for the most part) does not have diving like mens, nor does the Iceland men's team (those dudes are badass :D). My favorite moment from the women's world cup was when Hamdoui had her nose busted and she kept on playing till the ref finally got her to get off the field. They were taking too long to clean it off her, so she just ripped her jersey off and demanded a new one.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Mike Cl

Quote from: Shiranu on September 05, 2016, 08:00:26 PM
To be fair, women's football (for the most part) does not have diving like mens, nor does the Iceland men's team (those dudes are badass :D). My favorite moment from the women's world cup was when Hamdoui had her nose busted and she kept on playing till the ref finally got her to get off the field. They were taking too long to clean it off her, so she just ripped her jersey off and demanded a new one.
My favorite women's football league is full on tackle with pads (and bikini's) --Legends Football League (was Lingerie Football League--more descriptive.) Yeah, I've watched a game or two.  Nothing like watching a defensive back running down a halfback by grabbing onto her bikini bottoms.  :))))
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Mike Cl

And oh, yeah--Green Bay all the way!!!  And Oregon, too!!
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

AllPurposeAtheist

OSU (Ohio State) and THE BENGALS!
Michigan sucks..
By the way,  OSU beat Bowling Green (yeah, big fucking deal, right) 77-10.. Almost like the NFL vs your little sister..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Solomon Zorn on September 05, 2016, 09:54:12 AM
Good one. :agreenod: Only I wrote it with full awareness of the connotation, so it doesn't need to be attributed to my subconscious.

I was trying to be funny, should have added a face,lol.

QuoteBesides those words are as much about non-sexual dominance, as they are about sex, Doc. Sometimes a guy puts his hand between another guys legs to grab...a football.  :what:

Aha Rrepression! Rationalisation! And don't talk back to Dr. Freud. It's futile. (Making fun of psychoanalysis)

Now lie down, tell me when you started to play ball with your friends. :eyes: (Making fun of playing ball and...er..balls? :P )

Mwah.

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Solomon Zorn

QuoteI was trying to be funny, should have added a face,lol.
That's why I said, "Good one!"  :agreenod: Meaning good Joke. :histerical:
If God Exists, Why Does He Pretend Not to Exist?
Poetry and Proverbs of the Uneducated Hick

http://www.solomonzorn.com

Solomon Zorn

Just out of curiosity, have you ever watched American football, Shoe?

Solomon Zorn

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on September 05, 2016, 12:41:06 PM
YEAH! Football! YEAH!

LET'S DO THIS!

What?
Not THAT!

THIS!

And that's just the quarterback.

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Solomon Zorn on September 06, 2016, 07:07:18 AM
Not THAT!

THIS!

And that's just the quarterback.

Why are those rugby-players wearing helmets though? Are they special needs?

Solomon Zorn

Now RUGBY is a MAN's sport too! But I don't know if the players are as massive as some NFL players.