Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

FOOTBALL SEASON BITCHES!!

Started by aitm, September 04, 2016, 10:33:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aitm

THIS JUST IN:  GO MICHIGAN…..GO PATRIOTS….FUCK ALL OF YOU

LET THE HATING BEGIN!
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Shiranu

But... I am cool with the Patriots...

That said, my knowledge of football goes as such...

"What team is from Boston, New Orleans, the Pacific Northwest or Canada? I'll root for them."

Actually, now that LA has a team I would consider voting for them over the 49ers, just cause I am not a San Fran fan.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

PopeyesPappy

Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

drunkenshoe

Oh American football. I thought it was football.  :whip:

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Solomon Zorn

Quote from: aitm on September 04, 2016, 10:33:10 PM
THIS JUST IN:  GO MICHIGAN…..GO PATRIOTS….FUCK ALL OF YOU
GO MICHIGAN STATE! GO COLTS! And if they don't win, GO PURDUE! GO BEARS, DOLPHINS AND GIANTS!

QuoteLET THE HATING BEGIN!
I HATE MICHIGAN! I HATE NOTRE DAME! I HATE THE PATRIOTS! I HATE THE COWBOYS!

If God Exists, Why Does He Pretend Not to Exist?
Poetry and Proverbs of the Uneducated Hick

http://www.solomonzorn.com

Solomon Zorn

Quote from: drunkenshoe on September 05, 2016, 06:05:35 AM
Oh American football. I thought it was football.  :whip:

The difference being, this one is played by MEN. :raspberries:

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Solomon Zorn on September 05, 2016, 07:00:04 AM
The difference being, this one is played by MEN. :raspberries:

:lol: Yeah and the other is called soccer...still not what we billions of people call football. Gender doesn't matter.  :tongue:
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Mr. Pibb

Football isn't too big in these parts.  We are the perennial door mat of the Big 10 but almost beat Michigan last year in double overtime.  :shocked:

Feeling a bit conflicted about the win by my alma mater over Notre Dame last night. :confuse:

Solomon Zorn

Quote from: drunkenshoe on September 05, 2016, 07:31:13 AM
:lol: Yeah and the other is called soccer...still not what we billions of people call football.
My brother-in-law didn't believe me, when I told him a few years ago, that soccer was called football by the majority of the world. :what:

Quote from: drunkenshoeGender doesn't matter.  :tongue:
It's not even about gender. For the sake of the intention of the remark, let me be clear: all men are not MEN; as in able to play for the NFL. You have to be tough. Some of those fuckers are HUGE, and hit you HARD: hence "MEN."  :hand:

Solomon Zorn

Quote from: Mr. Pibb on September 05, 2016, 08:33:58 AM
Football isn't too big in these parts.  We are the perennial door mat of the Big 10 but almost beat Michigan last year in double overtime.  :shocked:
I saw that game.

Quote from: Mr. PibbFeeling a bit conflicted about the win by my alma mater over Notre Dame last night. :confuse:
Dude! I was DELIGHTED!

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Solomon Zorn on September 05, 2016, 09:05:55 AM
My brother-in-law didn't believe me, when I told him a few years ago, that soccer was called football by the majority of the world. :what:

OW :lol:

QuoteIt's not even about gender. For the sake of the intention of the remark, let me be clear: all men are not MEN; as in able to play for the NFL. You have to be tough. Some of those fuckers are HUGE, and hit you HARD: hence "MEN."  :hand:

Men and size and hardness and toughness and... I'll leave you to Dr. Freud.

Baruch

USC Trojan players, don't get coeds pregnant ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

Oh, does college football count?

LETS GO BOBCATS! EAT EM UP EAT EM UP!

(That's how it goes, right?)

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Solomon Zorn

Quote from: drunkenshoe on September 05, 2016, 09:17:52 AM
Men and size and hardness and toughness and... I'll leave you to Dr. Freud.
Good one. :agreenod: Only I wrote it with full awareness of the connotation, so it doesn't need to be attributed to my subconscious.

Besides those words are as much about non-sexual dominance, as they are about sex, Doc. Sometimes a guy puts his hand between another guys legs to grab...a football.  :what:

Mr. Pibb

Quote from: Shiranu on September 05, 2016, 09:46:38 AM
Oh, does college football count?

LETS GO BOBCATS! EAT EM UP EAT EM UP!

(That's how it goes, right?)

Southwest Texas State is undefeated after their triple overtime win over Ohio on Saturday. Gratz.  The Sun Belt Conference has a team with one of the coolest names in the NCAA.  The Idaho Vandals.