News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

FOOTBALL SEASON BITCHES!!

Started by aitm, September 04, 2016, 10:33:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aitm

Quote from: PopeyesPappy on September 18, 2016, 10:17:52 AM
And how about Louisville? They are real this year.

Yeah, after watching that game I knew Michigan was not ready to be in the top fifteen, Louisville is a bad mother fucker there.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

PopeyesPappy

Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

Baruch

Quote from: Solomon Zorn on September 18, 2016, 11:47:05 AM
Spartans won!  :whoo:

Colts play Broncos today.

Broncos showed a little more savy this week than last ... the win had less to do with luck.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

Very ugly win by Spurs to day. Same to see the Black Cats go out there looking to injure people rather than play actual football. I use to respect them for regional reasons, but fuck them. Hopefully Kane, Dembele and Dier's injuries aren't too bad.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: Shiranu on September 11, 2016, 03:40:56 PM
As someone who grew up in the capital of Football, I can say without a doubt that it is one of the most boring sports known to man, right behind golf and air rifle. Seriously... every 5 seconds you have to take 20 minutes till you can play for 5 more seconds? No thanks.
Yup, it's official. Texans think they're at the epicenter of everything. Capital of Football is Texas? That must explain why the pro football hall of fame is in Canton, Texas.. Oh wait..it's in OHIO, the capital of football..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

AllPurposeAtheist

Cincinnati played the obligatory loss to the Squeelers.. of course the arguably best two players for Cincinnati didn't play..

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: Solomon Zorn on September 16, 2016, 08:18:58 AM
I just started watching it, with any regularity, about 15 years ago. now, I'd be embarrassed to admit how many hours of football I watch, every week, this time of year.

I think you might enjoy it.  Maybe you could catch one of the London games, the NFL does once a season, on TV. It's a lot like chess, in a way, only a lot more physical.
You might find it boring. It's very slow paced, compared with most sports. I compare it to golf, although I enjoy golf a little more than baseball.
Being from the land of the Cubbies no wonder you find baseball to be boring, but take faith, the Cubs for the first time since the Teddy Roosevelt administration have the best record in baseball this season. I can't believe I'm rooting for the Cubs to win the world series..After this season I'll be back to rooting for the last place Reds to not suck nearly as much.   

Solomon Zorn

Indianapolis Colts play in London next week. They're up against their weakest division-rivals, the Jacksonville Jaguars.
If God Exists, Why Does He Pretend Not to Exist?
Poetry and Proverbs of the Uneducated Hick

http://www.solomonzorn.com

Shiranu

Worked the Texas State - UH game yesterday. We lost 3-64.

Walking through the tunnels, the Houston boys are fucking beasts... not one of them looked "large" like alot of football players, they looked "Tall as fuck and ripped like a Greek god". I see why they are number 6 in the nation.

On the bright side, I apparently know about half of the Strutters (cheerleaders)... next time I work, I might try to get a Hugh Hefner-esque picture with them in uniform...
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

aitm

Quote from: Shiranu on September 25, 2016, 02:44:37 PM

On the bright side, I apparently know about half of the Strutters (cheerleaders)... next time I work, I might try to get a Hugh Hefner-esque picture with them in uniform...

we will hold you to that.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

aitm

BTW;….Michigan wins again..and New England slaps the shit outa some other team with a rookie qb and half the offense on vacation.

Mr. Pibb

Anybody catch Odell Beckham Jr's temper tantrum highlight reel?  I know children that don't put on such impressive displays of immaturity.  By children I mean 7-8 year old kids.  He was repeatedly banging his head against a medical cart, hit a kicking net that flew back and smacked him in the face, screamed and yelled on the sideline before breaking out in tears.  Someone get this "man" a pacifier and put him down for a nap before he seriously hurts himself or someone else.

Baruch

Quote from: Mr. Pibb on September 25, 2016, 10:21:43 PM
Anybody catch Odell Beckham Jr's temper tantrum highlight reel?  I know children that don't put on such impressive displays of immaturity.  By children I mean 7-8 year old kids.  He was repeatedly banging his head against a medical cart, hit a kicking net that flew back and smacked him in the face, screamed and yelled on the sideline before breaking out in tears.  Someone get this "man" a pacifier and put him down for a nap before he seriously hurts himself or someone else.

It is the Jr on his jersey.  If it said Beckham Sr ... he would have acted more mature ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

PopeyesPappy

Just read that LSU fired Les Miles after their loss to Auburn on Saturday. Can't say that I'm surprised even though most schools would love to feild teams with with the numbers his have put up.
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: aitm on September 04, 2016, 10:33:10 PM
THIS JUST IN:  GO MICHIGAN…..GO PATRIOTS….FUCK ALL OF YOU

LET THE HATING BEGIN!

Football sucks