News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

FOOTBALL SEASON BITCHES!!

Started by aitm, September 04, 2016, 10:33:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solomon Zorn

Dallas is out :clap:

It's probably Pats and Packers, and I'll root for Packers.

But if the Steelers manage to steal it, I'll root for Pittsburgh.
If God Exists, Why Does He Pretend Not to Exist?
Poetry and Proverbs of the Uneducated Hick

http://www.solomonzorn.com

Mike Cl

Quote from: Solomon Zorn on January 16, 2017, 11:46:01 PM
Dallas is out :clap:

It's probably Pats and Packers, and I'll root for Packers.

But if the Steelers manage to steal it, I'll root for Pittsburgh.
I hope you are right.  But my gut tells me that it will be Pit and Atlanta.  I see Atl defense as better than Dallas' and their offense has broken scoring records.  As a cheesehead, I'd love to see the Pack in the Super bowl--but my gut tells me that Atl will be too much for them. 
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

AllPurposeAtheist

My teams are all out of it. Here's how it works. Once MY team(s) are eliminated the season officially stops to exist. Those other games still going on?  You're hallucinating. They don't actually happen at all. Seek professional help.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

aitm

Oh my Pats going to the SB. Gonna be tough. Falcons beat the crap outa the Packers so this could go anyway. But.......
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Mike Cl

Quote from: aitm on January 23, 2017, 06:20:08 PM
Oh my Pats going to the SB. Gonna be tough. Falcons beat the crap outa the Packers so this could go anyway. But.......
As a good Amrcan and cheesehead.......the Pack lost........I'm taking my toys and going the fuck home!
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

PopeyesPappy

It would be nice to see Atlanta win a Superbowl before I die of old age. Not holding my breath though.
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: PopeyesPappy on January 24, 2017, 06:56:18 AM
It would be nice to see Atlanta win a Superbowl before I die of old age. Not holding my breath though.

Best not. That would drastically diminish their window of opportunity.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Solomon Zorn

Atlanta.

Because they have the best helmets in the league.

Mike Cl

Quote from: PopeyesPappy on January 24, 2017, 06:56:18 AM
Not the fuck after what they did to the Packers!!  I hope all you falcoon fans eat shit and die!!!!!  Okay, with that rant out of the way, I guess I'll have to admit I'm rooting for them against the Trump backer, Brady!!!

The Skeletal Atheist

My city's sports team is relevant for once!
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

chill98

Solomon Zorn

:wtff: :confused3: :holdtears: HOW THE FUCK DID THAT HAPPEN? Falcons had a 19 point lead, and I left the game for a few minutes.

I come back and it's TIED(biggest comeback in a Superbowl)!

Then OVERTIME(first one in a Superbowl)!

Fucking Patriots win again(another record)!

Brady was an a fucking machine at the end.

Wow. GREAT game.

aitm

A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Baruch

Quote from: aitm on February 05, 2017, 11:05:22 PM
I still have a stiffy

So, the opposite of an under inflation? ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

trdsf

Huzzah!  Football season is over!  I didn't even know the Superbowl was today until I bumped into an oblique reference reading the news on the BBC...

Wake me when the Browns go to the Superbowl.  Until then, I can't be bothered.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan