News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

FOOTBALL SEASON BITCHES!!

Started by aitm, September 04, 2016, 10:33:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Cl

Quote from: Cavebear on November 06, 2016, 07:56:57 AM
If the Deadskins beat the Cowkids  once a year, it is GOOD!
Actually it is only a good year if the Giants beatup on both of them!
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

aitm

okay....pile on..I gave you lots of ammo....sheesh Iowa?
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

aitm

well...sumabitch...lost both in one weekend......oh well......

fuck you anyway bitches.....
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

aitm

So meechigan won again and so did New England......I am BACK....bitches.

aitm

Meechigan gave Ohio the game but The Pats won..again….so you have to suffer for at least one more week….bitches.

AllPurposeAtheist

We're rooting for top draft picks for the bungles..right now WE'RE NUMBER TWENTY SEVEN!  WE'RE NUMBER TWENTY SEVEN!  WE'RE NUMBER TWENTY SEVEN!  We're also rooting for team owner Mike Brown to die and Marvin Lewis to get fired.. GO TEAM!   
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

AllPurposeAtheist

Oh wait..OHIO STATE WON? WELL I'LL BE DARNED..

Cavebear

All local teams are begging for low level bowls and NCAA 64 team invites.  Except the U of MD women's basketball team who are always in the top 10.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: aitm on November 27, 2016, 07:34:19 PM
Meechigan gave Ohio the game but The Pats won..again….so you have to suffer for at least one more week….bitches.
Gotta love those bitter tears of defeat from Harbaugh after the game. Of course it wasn't that OSU won the game..it was the refs.. of course the refs because Harbaugh's are infalable and nobody can beat a harbaugh team without cheating.. lol

AllPurposeAtheist

Yey..Bengals beat the Browns! Of course everyone beats the Browns, but a win is a win is a win..

Gawdzilla Sama

Army beat Navy. That's twice this century. I'm impressed.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

aitm

Coming down to the last few weeks. So any guesses?

I really think anything is possible this year.

Mike Cl

Quote from: aitm on January 07, 2017, 01:30:03 PM
Coming down to the last few weeks. So any guesses?

I really think anything is possible this year.
Giants and Steelers  Super Bowl.  Of course, since I said it, it will not happen.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

PopeyesPappy

Quote from: Mike Cl on January 07, 2017, 02:25:24 PM
Giants and Steelers  Super Bowl.  Of course, since I said it, it will not happen.

Dallas and New England will probably have something to say about that. They may not both make it, but I'd bet money at least one of them does.
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

Mike Cl

Quote from: PopeyesPappy on January 07, 2017, 05:51:06 PM
Dallas and New England will probably have something to say about that. They may not both make it, but I'd bet money at least one of them does.
Now if we are talking money, I'd say Dallas vs NE.