News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Greetings

Started by Mr. Pibb, August 30, 2016, 05:43:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Pibb

Ni hao from the Hoosier state.  I like long walks in the Museum of Science & Industry and reading Hitchens by the fire.  Looking for that special someone to share...oh wait.  Wrong site. Thought this was nonChristianmingle.
Being surrounded by a Catholic family, Pentecostal neighbors, proselytizing Jehovah's Witnesses, billboards of fetuses, evangelical direct mail,  radio stations, and worship/prayers/recognition of deities at public events can be a bit wearisome for a nonbeliever.  Sadly, the internet is one of the few "places" I have access to discourse on religious doubt. 
I have an interest in a variety of topics and I don't necessarily see them all through an atheist filter.:surprise:  I look forward to reading and participating in some good discussions. If I am being truthful, I look forward to reading some bad debate as well.

Hijiri Byakuren

Welcome to the Dark Side. We had cookies, but someone left a condom in the oven's circuitry and it doesn't work anymore.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Mr.Obvious

^ Indeed; no more cookies. Plenty of babies though. Eat right up.

And welcome to our little band of heathens. Hope you like it here.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Unbeliever

We're often entertained by bad debaters, but the debates themselves are fun. Well, 'til they become tiresome, which happens faster with some than with others.

Have a blast!

Oops, hope the NSA's not listening...
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

aitm

We have a lot of great debaters….but fuck them!  Welcome.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Solomon Zorn

Welcome fellow Hoosier! Go Colts! Glad to be rid of Governor Pence. What part of Indiana do you live in? I'm in the northwest, about 12 miles from Lake Michigan, 30 miles from South Bend(hate Notre Dame), and 60 miles from Chicago.

Here's a sarcastic poem I wrote, that you might enjoy:
http://www.solomonzorn.com/impotent-omnipotent.html
If God Exists, Why Does He Pretend Not to Exist?
Poetry and Proverbs of the Uneducated Hick

http://www.solomonzorn.com

Mr. Pibb

Quote from: Solomon Zorn on August 31, 2016, 07:09:39 AM
Welcome fellow Hoosier! Go Colts! Glad to be rid of Governor Pence. What part of Indiana do you live in? I'm in the northwest, about 12 miles from Lake Michigan, 30 miles from South Bend(hate Notre Dame), and 60 miles from Chicago.

Here's a sarcastic poem I wrote, that you might enjoy:
http://www.solomonzorn.com/impotent-omnipotent.html

I'm in the south central area of the state. About 15 miles west of  Bloomington.  A lot of people feel the same about Governor Pence here too.  Soo many Pence Must Go signs.  Nice poem.  God is too busy with football...love it.