News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Weiner Sexting Again

Started by SGOS, August 29, 2016, 03:47:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SGOS

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/29/politics/anthony-weiner-sexting-trump-supporter/

I have no moral objection to sexting or exchanging suggestive photos with the new technology, but it seems like there is something wrong with Anthony Weiner.  When you keep doing something that will wreck you career, and then it wrecks your career, and then you keep on doing it until it wrecks your wife's career, it's more like an addiction than just a weird hobby.  I don't think he can stop engaging in this strange behavior.  I say "strange" behavior because as a known exhibitionist with a highly public reputation, it becomes strange.  If he was just a guy no one had an interest in, then not such a big deal, but in a position where many people want to destroy him, for reasons entirely unrelated to his weird obsession, it seems like he might be missing a bunch of screws, and needs to see a brain mechanic.

widdershins

No shit!  I'm starting to think my Weiner wiener pic is coming any day now.  It's too bad.  I really liked Weiner.  It's sad that he's got some mental issue that makes him completely unable to stop this inappropriate and creepy behavior.
This sentence is a lie...

stromboli

Baruch

Human beings are naturally self destructive.  We all have an unknown shelf life we are hurtling toward.  7 billion plus ways to self destruct.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

SGOS

Quote from: Baruch on August 29, 2016, 06:47:01 PM
Human beings are naturally self destructive.

Some more so than others.

Mermaid

A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Shiranu

Saw him on Colbert... fucking nutjob, even without dick pics.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

stromboli

Weiner sexting pictures of his weiner? Is there such a thing as sexual dyslexia?

drunkenshoe

OK. These days, you guys keep me weirdly in different horizons. What is this?
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

GSOgymrat

I have the Weiner documentary on my watch list.

https://youtu.be/LCoI3DdstZw

stromboli

He's probably a great guy. Just has a problem.

Mermaid

Quote from: drunkenshoe on August 30, 2016, 02:43:12 AM
OK. These days, you guys keep me weirdly in different horizons. What is this?
You just can't make shit like this up.
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

SGOS

Quote from: Baruch on August 30, 2016, 07:01:12 PM
It isn't a contest.

No, but there are still awards to be given out, if only on SNL.  And Weiner still has a long way to go to make Time Magazine's Man of the Year, but I'm guessing he has probably made the cover by now.

Shiranu

Quote from: stromboli on August 30, 2016, 08:38:38 AM
He's probably a great guy. Just has a problem.

Nah, he is a clown.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur