Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Game of Thrones

Started by stromboli, June 03, 2013, 11:22:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berati

The mountain isn't such a bad guy. He's got Cersei laughing

Carl Sagan
"It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."

Shiranu

Quote from: Berati on May 22, 2014, 08:58:54 PM
The mountain isn't such a bad guy. He's got Cersei laughing

God, he is huge.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

josephpalazzo

Game of Thrones Season 4: Episode #8 Preview (HBO)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCpWf_ybG3Y

NO EPISODE THIS WEEK

Agramon

Just one thought:

[spoiler][/spoiler]
"And, tricked by our own early dream
And need of solace, we grew self-deceived,
Our making soon our maker did we deem,
And what we had imagined we believed."
- Thomas Hardy

Shiranu

[spoiler]God fucking damn it, that episode pissed me off so... so... sooo... soooooo fucking much.

WHAT IS THE POINT OF HAVING CHARACTERS YOU LIKE? WHAT IS THE FUCKING POINT!?!??!

I hate this show.[/spoiler]
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

stromboli

Yes, but wait until next episode.......  :axe:

the_antithesis

Why do I still read the title as "Game of Thorns?"

stromboli

Quote from: the_antithesis on June 02, 2014, 12:38:23 PM

Dyslexic much?

PopeyesPappy

Quote from: Shiranu on May 22, 2014, 09:52:19 PM
God, he is huge.

6'9" 419 lbs. according to his Wiki page.
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

the_antithesis

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: the_antithesis on June 02, 2014, 12:38:23 PM

Because the Tyrells are "Growing strong".
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

stromboli

Shiranu

Spoilers that go past this episode. Be warned.

[spoiler]So, I spoiled it for myself (and I am glad I did) that the Red Viper lived up to his name and that the Mountain will be dying of poison, and this makes me consider continuing to watch the show.

Oberyn's entire mission was to kill the Mountain and get revenge, so in the end he got that. I would of liked to see him skull fuck Tywin (vastly over-hyped, he is a lame version of Littlefinger) and put Cerci's head on a spike, but the thing that made me so angry was that it was going to be ANOTHER fucking character who died before he could get his revenge on those Lannister pieces of shit (Tyrion and Jamie excluded, of course). That he most likely knew he achieved his goal, and was just trying to get the Mountain to expose Tywin for the piece of shit he is, makes his death more understandable and bearable.

Still, I hate seeing perhaps the greatest character on GoT die so quickly, especially with the Khaalessi becoming a little bitch lately.[/spoiler]

On that note; Damn, I have always loved Littlefinger and FINALLY Sansa, FINALLY you do something! I hope to see more of that!

josephpalazzo

:wtff:

with Tyrion and beetle talk?!??