News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Ten Ways to Trigger SJWs

Started by Hijiri Byakuren, August 16, 2016, 11:20:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hijiri Byakuren

Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Shiranu

I'll admit, any time I see taa's face, I get triggered. Dude is annoying af...

Edit: Oh fuck, I didn't even realise it was his video... thought it was just someone saying he was one of the 10 ways. Plz kill me nao.

I apparently make a super-shitty SJW, only one or two of those raised my trigger levels :(. But when they did...

All in all, pretty funny video in an, I think, unintentional way.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

pr126

QuoteI apparently make a super-shitty SJW, only one or two of those raised my trigger levels :(. But when they did...

No Shiranu, I think you are doing just fine.
Don't be so modest. You are a full card carrying SJW. Be proud of it.

You also have a chip on the shoulder which is a prerequisite for being an SJW.

(Trigger Warning!)

drunkenshoe

Someone inform that kid in the video that his internet persona exists as a result of SJWs triggering. And so every kind of its ilk.

SJW has given him an identity and a cause, probbaly a livelyhood just by their existence. Now he is somebody...pffft.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Nonsensei

No, actually he became popular talking about Atheism and making videos about religious insanity. This was in a golden Era before safe spaces and triggering.
And on the wings of a dream so far beyond reality
All alone in desperation now the time has come
Lost inside you\'ll never find, lost within my own mind
Day after day this misery must go on

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Nonsensei on August 17, 2016, 09:08:35 AM
No, actually he became popular talking about Atheism and making videos about religious insanity. This was in a golden Era before safe spaces and triggering.

And how many clicks he got then?

That guy was 15 years old when 9/11 happened. The name SJW was coined in 2007. They were stigmatised after 2008 events and Dawkins-Watson, Shermer rape scandal...etc which came out later after 2010 bullshit. Anti-SJWs vlogs are several years old. And he is talking about how many long years (in another video) he sas been thinking about all this. Meaning last few years. :lol:

SJWs has become the issue of atheists after those public squabbles and scandals. Before that most atheists ddn't have a clue what SJWs were and after proving they are also good income it became a hit.

Atheism alone is not a good material for emotional abuse itself. You can't produce victimhoods from it. But gender issues are perfect. It's personal for everyone, esp. hot blooded young people with no real life or relationship experience. The best target group to exploit and the best product to sell over and over again. People sell it to each other themselves anyway. 

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Hijiri Byakuren

I always post these threads in "Tell a Joke or Two," and no one ever stops to realize that I'm purposefully trying to bait the forum into a drama meltdown. It's beautiful, in its own sad way. :lol:
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

drunkenshoe

OK it is time that we should tell you that we all know that you are posting them in the joke section my baby boy. From the beginning. There there. I love you too, honey. :pai: *Hugs.