News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Imam Shot and Killed in Queens, New York

Started by Shiranu, August 13, 2016, 06:58:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PickelledEggs

Although, if we know anything about shiranu, he's going to pretend that everything we say has zero merit and that he has full authority on social justice

PickelledEggs

NYC is a weird place. I've seen a gay pride parade pass through a Hare Krishna festival. It's truly a city where anything can happen for any reason at all

I've also seen a woman walk around topless in union square. Great boobs... But anywhere else, that would be really weird.

Shiranu

Quote from: PickelledEggs on August 14, 2016, 01:37:21 AM
Although, if we know anything about shiranu, he's going to pretend that everything we say has zero merit and that he has full authority on social justice

Says the person who is standing up for someone justifying murder. Somehow being berated by you just lacks a certain sting to it.

QuoteI have asked you several times to name the hateful ideology that you accuse me of.
Still waiting.

And I have responded several times. The fact that your vision selectively fails you is hardly my problem.

Let me put it in bold for you, see if that helps...

Xenophobia, and a sense of cultural ethnocentrism that would be in place circa 1920s. And an ideology that declares that Muslims are the greatest threat to "our way of life", and we will all be dead within 50-100 years and the world will be a desolate wasteland of hijabs and sharias.

QuoteLet just be absolutely clear. You don't give a crap about them either. You're using their deaths to push a narrative before all the facts are known.

Damn it, Batman, you figured me out! I post these unpopular opinions because I enjoy the abuse, I enjoy being
ostracized, I enjoy being proven right and suddenly everyone is silent and pretends the event never happened! It gives me the greatest of jollies! You truly are the greatest detective!

Or, you know, it's possible to be pissed off that someone got murdered AND have an opinion on the why. There is a bit of a difference there between that and callously justifying them getting murdered because, "Meh, it was probably another one of "those people" who killed them anyways. Who cares?".

But if you are more focused on attacking me rather than someone justifying murder, then by all means swing away. That is only a terrible reflection of your character and is no skin off my back.

Eckh, let me put it more shortly...

Statement A - "I am pissed off this person got killed, and bigotry is why I think it happened."
Statement B - "They were murdered... but are you sure it wasn't one of "their kind" that did it?"

I hope you can see the tonal and implicit message differences between the two.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

pr126

QuoteXenophobia, and a sense of cultural ethnocentrism that would be in place circa 1920s.

Really? Wow. Totally unjustified.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4c9FHmIWGE

Shiranu

Quote from: pr126 on August 14, 2016, 02:26:29 AM
Really? Wow. Totally unjustified.

Ooo, is this a new game? Let me see if I can play this right...

Good god, Trump is right! We gotta send all the Mexicans back and build a wall! Just look at these people! Jesus christ how do we ever let these monsters into our country!?!?! THEY ARE GOING TO DESTROY AMERICA, THEY ALREADY ARE STARTING TO OUTNUMBER US!

Am I doing the, "Pull fear-mongering videos off of youtube to demonize an entire group of people" game right? I'll admit, I don't have the practice you have but I am happy to learn.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

PickelledEggs

How the fuck am I justifying murder? Go get help Shiranu. Learn how to read a fucking comment.

PickelledEggs

I'm saying you can't push an agenda and pin it on a certain motive if you don't even know the fucking motive. You don't know the details, Shiranu.

Shiranu

Quote from: PickelledEggs on August 14, 2016, 02:32:11 AM
How the fuck am I justifying murder? Go get help Shiranu. Learn how to read a fucking comment.

Didn't did say you did, so maybe take your tits and calm them down a magnitude or three.

How many posts responding like that would I get before I get threatened with a suspension again, by the way? I don't plan on stooping to that level, but it is an interesting train of thought...

PickelledEggs

Do I really have to say the obvious? that it sucks that someone was killed? For fuck's sake Shiranu. You really reach hard to twist people's words and what they mean in order to make yourself seem right.

Shiranu

Quote from: PickelledEggs on August 14, 2016, 02:37:36 AM
Do I really have to say the obvious? that it sucks that someone was killed? For fuck's sake Shiranu. You really reach hard to twist people's words and what they mean in order to make yourself seem right.

Never said you had to, never implied you thought it didn't.

If you are going to talk about me not being able to read and twisting your statements, please at least read mine and stop making up things I didn't say. Gracias.

PickelledEggs

You're implying that Johan is justifying murder, when that is nothing close to what he was even saying.

Shiranu

Quote from: PickelledEggs on August 14, 2016, 02:41:25 AM
You're implying that Johan is justifying murder, when that is nothing close to what he was even saying.

I don't even remember Johan's post specifically, so I doubt that.

Referring to liking pr's statement when I have responded to that question in several threads now, to which he continually ignores it or responds to it and then a week later says I never responded. I don't know if he has Alzheimer's or something, and frankly if he wasn't such a hateful person who wants to generously spread his negative wealth I would feel sorry for him.

Digressing, there was zero point liking it other than it was an attack on me. It is something that has been responded to in multiple threads for months now, and I highly doubt anyone who has visited those threads hasn't seen at least one of the responses.

PickelledEggs

You're referring to my "like" on PR's comment? Really? you don't know why I liked that comment. Stop jumping to conclusions.

Edit: oddly enough, this is the key element to most of your arguments; jumping to conclusions

Shiranu

Quote from: PickelledEggs on August 14, 2016, 02:49:20 AM
You're referring to my "like" on PR's comment? Really? you don't know why I liked that comment. Stop jumping to conclusions.

Edit: oddly enough, this is the key element to most of your arguments; jumping to conclusions

I mean, if you liked it for what it had to say... alrighty then, I guess. It's one I responded to at least 4 times in the last month or so... so if I seem a bit annoyed of people supporting him continuing to ask it when he is being intentionally dense, or who actually do not see the inherent bigotry in his positions, I hope you can at least partly understand why.

Frankly how anyone cannot see the bigotry in his remarks is beyond me, but then again people do agree with crazier shit unfortunately. See; Donald Trump...
Quoteoddly enough, this is the key element to most of your arguments; jumping to conclusions

Edit: Also, the irony (okay, not really irony but more the pop-culture definition of irony, which is a bit of a mix of annoyance of hypocrisy and a bit of a mix of humour at it) in this statement is quite delicious. Log from your own eye, and all that goodness, even within just this thread...

pr126

Shiranu,
You are ignoring the most hateful ideology on the planet: Islam.
Read the Islamic texts. The Quran, hadiths, sira.

Plenty there to entertain you.