News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Imam Shot and Killed in Queens, New York

Started by Shiranu, August 13, 2016, 06:58:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PickelledEggs

This is the point of the thread where Shiranu regurgitates all of the semi-related sjw rhetoric he can in order to feel like he's successfully defending his biases.

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Shiranu on August 15, 2016, 01:31:13 AM
Black lives matter.
I have a pretty good feeling that this post of yours was in jest. lol

pr126

That is because everything is about feeling, not about reason.
Virtue signalling. Cultural relativism. Moral  equivalence.
Racism of lower expectations. All minority groups are victims by default.

SGOS

Has the motive been determined by authorities yet?

chill98

Quote from: Shiranu
I'm sure the rampant fear mongering ideology of Trump, Republicans, right-wingers and xenophobes cannot be to blame, though. It never is when innocents get murdered.

~~~  Sources pointed to an ongoing feud between Muslims and Hispanics in the neighborhood, saying the shooting may have been payback after a group of Muslims allegedly attacked some Hispanics a few weeks earlier.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/queens/members-queens-mosque-demand-justice-shooting-imam-article-1.2750872?cid=bitly

Nonsensei

Uh oh. No white people or right wingers involved. Quick, SJWs. Time to hit the abandon topic button and pretend this never happened.
And on the wings of a dream so far beyond reality
All alone in desperation now the time has come
Lost inside you\'ll never find, lost within my own mind
Day after day this misery must go on

pr126

Why is this killing more important among all other killings in NYC?
Because the victim was a member of the protected species.

The new "chosen ones" by the western politicians, the academians, the media, not forgetting SJWs.
Otherwise, it would have never made a thread.

Shiranu

Quote from: Nonsensei on August 15, 2016, 08:37:08 AM
Uh oh. No white people or right wingers involved. Quick, SJWs. Time to hit the abandon topic button and pretend this never happened.

Sorry, I'm not like pr, baron and everyone who agrees with them and can admit when I was wrong.

Still waiting on the admission that the Munich shooter wasn't some liberal conspiracy and he wasn't secretly Muslim, that there aren't mass book burnings in Germany, and a few other threads that were proven to be straight bullshit, btw... conviently every one just buggered off from those when proven wrong, or actually just continued like they were right.

It's like a gawt damn IMAX in here...

Edit: Also doesn't change the spike in hate crimes against Muslims that is happening, but that's okay.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

pr126

QuoteIt's like a gawt damn IMAX in here...
You started it.

Baruch

So just like West Side Story, updated ;-(  Hope a good Broadway musical can be made ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Johan

Quote from: Shiranu on August 14, 2016, 10:06:22 PM
Interestingly enough, the Mayor of New York said that even if this wasn't a hate crime towards Muslims, it's shameful how often they have been targeted by bigotry in NYC. I doubt he would know much about the culture of NYC though. It's not like he is the mayor, or born and raised there...
That is absolutely true. And if you had expressed that same thought in a similar way, I think most here would have agreed with you. But that's not what you said. At all. And when people pointed that out to you, instead of just saying what is quoted above and saying that's what you meant, you dug in your heals and argued. A lot.

Have you ever been wrong? Ever?

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false and by the rulers as useful

TrueStory

If you read the OP at verbatim face value then this thread makes no sense.
Please don't take anything I say seriously.

Shiranu

Quote from: pr126 on August 15, 2016, 12:10:08 PM
You started it.

I started it by responding to posts that twisted my words? 

Lol okay, sure. Y'all made a mountain out of a mole hill then repeatedly accused me of saying things I didn't... all the while saying I am "twisting your words" when I respond that isn't what I said.

The fact that someone agreed with you shows that they either didn't read the thread or are not too bright and just want to keep up the hive mind of, "omg sjw be invadin' mah interwebs! Shame! SHAME!"

QuoteHave you ever been wrong? Ever?

Quite often, actually. If you look two or three posts above yours you will see where I admitted that.

Shiranu

Quote from: Nonsensei on August 15, 2016, 01:06:57 AM
Just FYI I think his avatar is a Nazgul from lord of the rings, not some woman in a burqa.

That would have been hilarious, I wish I had used that now :(.

Actually, it's a Pakistani American covered in tattoos, who drinks, does drugs and makes sexy music. They were raised moderate Muslim, and their dad who is still Muslim got tattoos with them.

I just thought she made a good boogieman and trigger, and she is pretty damn hawt under the hood.