News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

I am not new but

Started by Radebu, August 13, 2016, 05:09:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Radebu

I was here before. I think i had a previous account which i forgot but i thought i wouldnt be here again but now i have a reason. I would describe myself as religious but i like talking about gods etc. So its nice to be here.

Mr.Obvious

Welcome back, I guess, to this little band of heathens.

P.S. You say you are religious? Maybe elaborate? You say you have a reason for being on the forum? What is that? Who were you before? do you remember the name?
In short tell us more about you, maybe?
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Radebu

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on August 13, 2016, 06:15:20 PM
Welcome back, I guess, to this little band of heathens.

P.S. You say you are religious? Maybe elaborate? You say you have a reason for being on the forum? What is that? Who were you before? do you remember the name?
In short tell us more about you, maybe?

Well i am attracted to the gods in general. I like studying and am soon done with compendium of the catholic church and after that i will read magick on wicca. I cant remember honestly, but i like asking questions and participate in discussions.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Radebu on August 13, 2016, 05:09:29 PM
I was here before. I think i had a previous account which i forgot but i thought i wouldnt be here again but now i have a reason. I would describe myself as religious but i like talking about gods etc. So its nice to be here.
Welcome.  Religious, eh?  Well, welcome anyway.  It is often educational to talk with a civil theist. :)
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

PickelledEggs

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.