Author Topic: Meltdown  (Read 687 times)

Offline pr126 (OP)

Meltdown
« on: August 12, 2016, 03:51:57 AM »

Clearly an Islamophobe.

"The future must not belong to those who slander the Prophet of Islam" - BHO.

“True Ignorance is not the absence of knowledge but the refusal to acquire it.” - Karl Popper

Offline Baruch

Re: Meltdown
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2016, 06:35:29 PM »
Most religious people are similarly ignorant or brain washed.  It works, for millennia.

People can't handle the truth, and your rulers are not inclined to enlighten you.
שלום

Offline Munch

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2016, 10:41:33 AM »
There's a funny sense of irony in this. He's screaming for imams to burn in hell for eternity for spreading a 1400 piece of propaganda, yet isn't the fact hell is something he still believes just as much part of the problem?

Edit: actually I'm now reading its a parody, a purposeful mistranslation of what he's really saying.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 10:44:34 AM by Munch »

Offline SGOS

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2016, 07:33:08 PM »
Whatever he WAS saying was still a bit too much for him to handle on a rational level.

Offline PickelledEggs

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2016, 09:31:37 PM »
There's a funny sense of irony in this. He's screaming for imams to burn in hell for eternity for spreading a 1400 piece of propaganda, yet isn't the fact hell is something he still believes just as much part of the problem?

Edit: actually I'm now reading its a parody, a purposeful mistranslation of what he's really saying.
I was skeptic about this. No one in their right mind would say something like that with such passion on television. That's a death wish over there
"Tell Pilate to release the files!!!" - Bill Hicks
"I have an open mind, but not so open that my brains will fall out" -James Randi
"One who truly hates himself cannot love, he cannot place his trust in another." - NGE

Offline PickelledEggs

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2016, 09:40:13 PM »
Here is a better video of an ex muslim that isn't falsely translated

"Tell Pilate to release the files!!!" - Bill Hicks
"I have an open mind, but not so open that my brains will fall out" -James Randi
"One who truly hates himself cannot love, he cannot place his trust in another." - NGE