News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Why ISIS hates us

Started by Cocoa Beware, August 10, 2016, 04:38:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cocoa Beware

In the latest issue of its online magazine, Dabiq, the Islamic State (ISIS) takes umbrage at Western politicians like President Barack Obama, who like to describe ISIS’ violence as “senseless.” On the contrary, ISIS argues, there is a relentless logic and religious justification to these atrocities, but Western leaders and media are afraid to discuss it.

The opening lines of the article lay out the Islamic State’s thesis with brutal efficiency:

QuoteShortly following the blessed attack on a sodomite, Crusader nightclub by the mujahid Omar Mateen, American politicians were quick to jump into the spotlight and denounce the shooting, declaring it a hate crime, an act of terrorism, and an act of senseless violence.

A hate crime? Yes. Muslims undoubtedly hate liberalist sodomites, as does anyone else with any shred of their fitrah (inborn human nature) still intact.

An act of terrorism? Most definitely. Muslims have been commanded to terrorize the disbelieving enemies of Allah.

But an act of senseless violence? One would think that the average Westerner, by now, would have abandoned the tired claim that the actions of the mujahidin â€" who have repeatedly stated their goals, intentions, and motivations â€" don’t make sense. Unless you truly â€" and naively â€" believe that the crimes of the West against Islam and the Muslims, whether insulting the Prophet, burning the Quran, or waging war against the Caliphate, won’t prompt brutal retaliation from the mujahidin, you know full well that the likes of the attacks carried out by Omar Mateen, Larossi Aballa, and many others before and after them in revenge for Islam and the Muslims make complete sense. The only thing senseless would be fore [sic] there to be no violent, fierce retaliation in the first place!

"Mujahidin” are holy warriors. As Isis describes him, Omar Mateen is the ISIS jihadi who perpetrated mass murder at the Pulse nightclub in Orlando. Larossi Abballa is the ISIS jihadi who knife-murdered a French police commander and his girlfriend in June.

ISIS explicitly accuses the Western media and political class of dismissing its actions as “senseless” violence because they are afraid of political correctness, adding that moderate imams in the Western world act from similar motives.

“The point is, people know that it’s foolish but they keep repeating it regardless, because they’re afraid of the consequences of deviating from the script,” says the Dabiq article.

ISIS then launches into a lengthy explanation of “why we hate you and why we fight you,” beginning “first and foremost” with disbelieving and disrespecting Islam.

“Just as your disbelief is the primary reason we hate you, your disbelief is the primary reason we fight you, as we have been commanded to fight the disbelievers until they submit to the authority of Islam,” ISIS writes, “either by becoming Muslims, or by paying jizya â€" for those afforded this option â€" and living in humiliation under the rule of Muslims.” Jizya is the special religious tax non-believers are supposed to pay their Muslim overlords, as a sign of submission.

Secondly, ISIS says it hates the West because “your secular, liberal societies permit the very things Allah has prohibited, while banning many of the things He has permitted, a matter that doesn’t concern you because you separate between religion and state, thereby granting supreme authority to your whims and desires via the legislators you vote into power.”

“Your secular liberalism has led you to tolerate and even support ‘gay rights,’ to allow alcohol, drugs, fornication, gambling, and usury to become widespread, and to encourage the people to mock those who denounce these filthy sins and vices,” the Islamic State lectures. “As such, we wage war against you to stop you from spreading your disbelief and debauchery â€" your secularism and nationalism, your perverted liberal values, your Christianity and atheism â€" and all the depravity and corruption they entail.”

ISIS then ladles out an extra helping of hatred for atheists because, it states:

QuoteAs long as your subjects continue to mock our faith, insult the prophets of Allah â€" including Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus, and Muhammad â€" burn the Quran, and openly vilify the laws of the sharia, we will continue to retaliate, not with slogans and placards, but with bullets and knives.

The article concludes by citing “crimes against the Muslims” with drones and fighter jets, and the “invasion” of Muslim lands by Western nations, as reasons for their hatred, although ISIS takes pains to say that Western foreign policy is a “secondary” reason for their hatred.

“The fact is, even if you were to stop bombing us, imprisoning us, torturing us, vilifying us, and usurping our lands, we would continue to hate you because our primary reason for hating you will not cease to exist until you embrace Islam,” ISIS writes, modestly offering to back off on its murder campaign if Western countries submit to Islam and pay the jizya tax, but insisting “we would continue to hate you” even under those circumstances.

“We fight you in order to bring you out from the darkness of disbelief into the light of Islam, and to liberate you from the constraints of living for the sake of the worldly life alone, so that you may enjoy both the blessings of the worldly life and the bliss of the Hereafter,” says the Islamic State.

“As much as some liberal journalists would like you to believe that we do what we do because we’re simply monsters with no logic behind our course of action, the fact is that we continue to wage â€" and escalate â€" a calculated war that the West thought it had ended several years ago,” asserts the Dabiq article. “We continue dragging you further and further into a swamp you thought you’d already escaped, only to realize that you’re stuck even deeper within its murky waters.”

ISIS concludes:

QuoteSo you can continue to believe that those “despicable terrorists” hate you because of your lattes and your Timberlands, and continue spending ridiculous amounts of money to try to prevail in an unwinable war, or you can accept reality and recognize that we will never stop hating you until you embrace Islam, and will never stop fighting you until you’re ready to leave the swamp of warfare and terrorism through the exits we provide, the very exits put forth by our Lord for the People of the Scripture: Islam, jizya, or â€" as a last means of fleeting respite â€" a temporary truce.

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2016/08/02/islamic-state-explains-violence-not-senseless/

Baruch

Psyop or real?  Nato or Turkey/Arabia the sponsor?  Without that secret info, we know nothing about them.

There was evidence earlier that they are not even Muslims (no Quran in evidence in their campsite).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

FaithIsFilth

The whole "we fight you because of your disbelief/ you don't embrace Islam" line is probably more about recruiting and making Sunni Muslims feel like they have a duty as a Muslim to fight the infidel. ISIS hates the US because they are at war with them. It's as simple as that. ISIS are right when they say that the terrorist attacks are not senseless. Why did all of those people in that Orlando nightclub have to die? Because they were drafted to die by George W Bush and Barack Obama. That's how I think of all of these terrorist attack victims. The draft is not over. They have been drafted to die by Bush and Obama. Only an idiot would think that they could screw with a bunch of countries and not suffer any consequences.

Shiranu

I have just a one word response...

Breitbart.

*sigh*

Are people so desperate to prove that Islam is the ultimate evil of the world that they stop using actually shitty things about Islam and start using the streaming pile of false propaganda, hate mongeing bullshit that is Breitbart knowing full well it's lies to get people riled up... Or do the people who link from there actually believe it's real?

Edit: No, I take that back, not even to prove Islam is the ultimate evil, but basically anything that Western society is suppose to hold in esteem; liberty, fraternity, equality... if it in anyway relates to those three, Brietbart has an article talking about how it is the evil of the world. I just don't even. It is like the radical Iman of the radical Western right.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Mike Cl

Cocoa, you are wrong.  According to the best expert of Islam and terrorism, Donald Trump, Obama is the founder of Isis.  And Hillary is the co-founder.  And just so we could fully know what he is saying, he said it over and over, in his most loved Trump manner.  Finally someone who knows the truth and what to do about it!!
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

chill98

Full (alleged) ISIS document:

http://www.clarionproject.org/factsheets-files/islamic-state-magazine-dabiq-fifteen-breaking-the-cross.pdf

Special place in ISIS heart for atheists.  Pg 32:

Quote3.  In the case of the atheist fringe, we hate you and wage war against you because you disbelieve in the existence of your Lord and Creator. You witness the extraordinarily complex makeup of created beings, and the astonishing and inexplicably precise physical laws that govern the entire universe, but insist that they all came about through randomness and that one
should be faulted, mocked, and ostracized for recognizing that the astonishing signs we witness day after day are the creation of the Wise, All-Knowing Creator and not the result of accidental occurrence. “Or were they created by nothing, or were they the creators [of themselves]?” (At-Tur 35). Your disbelief in your Creator further leads you to deny the Day of Judgment, claiming that “you only live once.” “Those who disbelieve have claimed that they will never be resurrected. Say, ‘Yes, by my Lord, you will surely be resurrected; then you will surely be informed of what you did. And that, for Allah, is easy’”
(At-Taghabun 7)

SGOS

ISIS doesn't like anything but ISIS?  My goodness!  ISIS is what it is, and does what it does.  While I wonder about the psychological motivations behind it and how it became the manifestation of religion that it is, the thing that I'm most aware of is how it rejects freedom, fairness, and democracy.  It seems to aspire to only two alternatives, total global domination, or extinction.  It is incompatible with anything but itself.  I'm sorry they don't like us, but I don't really care about their shit that much.

Mike Cl

Quote from: SGOS on August 11, 2016, 06:31:46 AM
ISIS doesn't like anything but ISIS?  My goodness!  ISIS is what it is, and does what it does.  While I wonder about the psychological motivations behind it and how it became the manifestation of religion that it is, the thing that I'm most aware of is how it rejects freedom, fairness, and democracy.  It seems to aspire to only two alternatives, total global domination, or extinction.  It is incompatible with anything but itself.  I'm sorry they don't like us, but I don't really care about their shit that much.
I like your two choices.  I vote for extinction.  And while we are at it, let's add christanity, and all other organized religions.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

AllPurposeAtheist

It's actually the bedrock of all of the abrahamic religions, kill anyone who disagrees.. Unfortunately history is on the side of people who don't want the church controlling us all. Sorry ISIS.. THE vast majority of the human population doesn't quite agree with you..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Cocoa Beware

Quote from: Shiranu on August 10, 2016, 08:10:23 PM
I have just a one word response...

Breitbart.

A fair point, however I don't believe the article makes anything in the way of undue inference based on the words of the DABIQ article and I think the most important point is that this article indeed exists, and it means ISIS has the kind of awareness of what is going on which I believe would come as a surprise to many Westerners.

Another problem here is that I haven't seen this DABIQ article get any kind of mention by the BBC, Independent, and other left leaning publications. Instead, from these papers you will usually find examples of what ISIS thinks of us based on their own opinion, which as you might imagine are not exactly consistent with said article. Publications in general from both sides seem more then ever unreliable as a means to glean the actual truth of this particular matter. It's frustrating, and a topic for another day I suppose.

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on August 10, 2016, 09:42:14 PM
Cocoa, you are wrong.  According to the best expert of Islam and terrorism, Donald Trump, Obama is the founder of Isis.  And Hillary is the co-founder.  And just so we could fully know what he is saying, he said it over and over, in his most loved Trump manner.  Finally someone who knows the truth and what to do about it!!

Plausible because the US and SA founded Al Qaida.  But that doesn't mean that Shrub ordered 9/11.  Germany and Japan were allies, and Japan never did what Germany asked them to do.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on August 11, 2016, 02:54:43 PM
It's actually the bedrock of all of the abrahamic religions, kill anyone who disagrees.. Unfortunately history is on the side of people who don't want the church controlling us all. Sorry ISIS.. THE vast majority of the human population doesn't quite agree with you..

I choose freedom, even if that is a criminal POV.  Screw my implied enemies.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on August 11, 2016, 08:16:35 AM
I like your two choices.  I vote for extinction.  And while we are at it, let's add christanity, and all other organized religions.

Stalin can't agree more.  Extinction isn't an option.  How many Viet Cong have you killed today?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Baruch on August 11, 2016, 06:54:19 PM
Stalin can't agree more.  Extinction isn't an option.  How many Viet Cong have you killed today?
Lost me there, Baruch--what does the Viet Cong have to do with religion???  And do they even exist any more?

pr126

Isis is not Islamic. It has nothing to do with Islam.

It is simply the result of socio-economics, disenfranchisement, lack of jobs, colonisation, oppression, a fair response to bigotry, hatred, and Islamophobia.

Not forgetting American foreign policy going back all the way to the sixth century.

Islam is a religion of peace, tolerance, and love for the infidel.