News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

The World will end before January 2017

Started by Draconic Aiur, August 04, 2016, 09:20:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draconic Aiur

http://americasupdate.com

Sure, the Statue of Liberty is the Whore of Babylon.

This video  :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Munch

Whelp, that gives them a few years to build end of the world signs and use it to convert more people. See it makes more sense for them to wait a bit before the next one, build up some time.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

FaithIsFilth

The powers that be in the US actually want the more serious Christians to be thinking like this, so I don't really blame them when I hear stuff like that. They are being psy-opped. The mark of the beast/ 666 stuff is everywhere. It seems like every other music video has something about the mark of the beast in it. Katy Perry's video that came out yesterday has her playing the role of the anti-Christ in it. So yeah, this is how they want the more serious Christians to be thinking. Who knows why.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: FaithIsFilth on August 05, 2016, 12:22:40 PM
The powers that be in the US actually want the more serious Christians to be thinking like this, so I don't really blame them when I hear stuff like that. They are being psy-opped. The mark of the beast/ 666 stuff is everywhere. It seems like every other music video has something about the mark of the beast in it. Katy Perry's video that came out yesterday has her playing the role of the anti-Christ in it. So yeah, this is how they want the more serious Christians to be thinking. Who knows why.
Can I pet your dragon?
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

FaithIsFilth

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on August 05, 2016, 05:09:25 PM
Can I pet your dragon?
What? You think I'm being silly? One of two things are true. Either it's just a coincidence that this stuff is all over the place and in like half of the music videos that come out, or it's a psy-op. Well, there's a third option if you're a Christian. To them, the truth is being hidden in plain sight and the powers that be are actually working with the anti-christ. If I were a Christian, I'd probably think the world was about to end and the anti-christ was coming, but since I'm not, I'm going to go with option B. It's a psy-op. I'm not going to speculate why they are doing this, because I just don't know, but the psy-op appears to be real.

I'll give you a couple examples. Rihanna literally tattoos the word Anti onto a guys forehead. That's pretty straight forward and obvious. Look at Sia's Cheap Thrills video and listen to the song lyrics. "Come on, come on, turn the radio (RFID chip) on." "Baby I don't need no dollar bills to have fun tonight" (referring to a cashless society). In the video, the dancers constantly flash the 666 over their eyes. In Justin Bieber's video, it literally says "Kill the poor. Love the Devil back."

Call it a psy-op. Call it what you want. It's happening.

Mike Cl

Quote from: FaithIsFilth on August 06, 2016, 02:42:41 PM
What? You think I'm being silly? One of two things are true. Either it's just a coincidence that this stuff is all over the place and in like half of the music videos that come out, or it's a psy-op. Well, there's a third option if you're a Christian. To them, the truth is being hidden in plain sight and the powers that be are actually working with the anti-christ. If I were a Christian, I'd probably think the world was about to end and the anti-christ was coming, but since I'm not, I'm going to go with option B. It's a psy-op. I'm not going to speculate why they are doing this, because I just don't know, but the psy-op appears to be real.

I'll give you a couple examples. Rihanna literally tattoos the word Anti onto a guys forehead. That's pretty straight forward and obvious. Look at Sia's Cheap Thrills video and listen to the song lyrics. "Come on, come on, turn the radio (RFID chip) on." "Baby I don't need no dollar bills to have fun tonight" (referring to a cashless society). In the video, the dancers constantly flash the 666 over their eyes. In Justin Bieber's video, it literally says "Kill the poor. Love the Devil back."

Can I pet your dragon?
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: FaithIsFilth on August 05, 2016, 12:22:40 PM

So when they close the banks, and take title to all the real estate (filthy lucre) ... they can save you by taking it off your hands.

Or course it won't be a real "end of the world" anymore than the one 2000 years ago was.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: FaithIsFilth on August 06, 2016, 02:42:41 PM

Pop culture references...
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

stromboli

widdershins

We need to make a calendar with each day the world will NOT end marked on it.  That way I only have 2 or 3 dates to remember each year instead of 360-ish.
This sentence is a lie...

Baruch

Rock and roll was a CIA psyop.  Culture has always been an avenue of propaganda.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.