How Do You Rate The 2nd Debate?

Started by Hydra009, October 10, 2016, 06:55:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PickelledEggs

I forget where that image is from

Sent from your mom.

Jason Harvestdancer

I, for one, enjoyed the second debate immensely.  I was in a bar playing Dungeons and Dragons, and needed a reference for a troll and a gorgon for my players.
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on October 15, 2016, 12:52:45 PM
I would have the parties assassinate the other party's candidates ... then the gloves would be off, and we could see the V clients take off their masks and eat live rats.  My biggest problem with Trump, is he ran as a Republican instead of a Democrat ... he is much more of a Democrat.  I think they all got together a few years ago and agreed ... Bernie will run against Hillary and deliberately lose, Trump will run against the Republican clown car, and throw the election to Hillary if he wins the nomination.  This is a coronation, not an election ... but with special effects to avoid looking like a coronation.

When I first came here, I considered you somewhat thoughtful.  Now I realize you are more of a pointless philosopher babbling into the universe.   Too bad about that. You had promise...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on October 19, 2016, 06:19:33 AM
When I first came here, I considered you somewhat thoughtful.  Now I realize you are more of a pointless philosopher babbling into the universe.   Too bad about that. You had promise...

If words are meaningless (I had someone say this earlier) ... they why are you still using them ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.