News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Get your free Trump score here

Started by PopeyesPappy, July 29, 2016, 01:34:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PopeyesPappy

and find out your ultimate fate under a Trump regime.

http://freetrumpscore.com/

I'm going to end up as a laborer on the border wall.

Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

stromboli

Your Free Trump ScoreTM is

660 - IRRELEVANT CLOWN
Projected fate: MEAT PROCESSOR AT TRUMP STEAKS

I think it was the medium hands thing.

PopeyesPappy

Quote from: stromboli on July 29, 2016, 01:56:03 PM
Your Free Trump ScoreTM is

660 - IRRELEVANT CLOWN

I think it was the medium hands thing.

Could have been worse. If you were a Mexican/Muslim/Female you might have ended up as raw product...

Shiranu

575 - YOU ARE THE WORST PERSON

Well shit. At least I am not Malala...
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

GSOgymrat

589 - You are the worst person
Projected fate: Roughed Up

I can only imagine what my score would be if I was an investigative journalist.

AllPurposeAtheist

I answered in support of trump, large hands, xtian, male, etc.. I  get to be a Miss Universe scout..  Yey me. 
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

drunkenshoe

378 - YOU ARE THE WORST PERSON
Projected fate: ROUGHED UP

You were born outside America + You're a woman + You're not rich

Projected fate under President Trump

One year in a room alone with Ben Carson:  95%
Meat processor at Trump Steaks:  85%
Deported:  80%
Mandatory Stay, Trump Resort Guantanamo Bay:  80%

How you compare

David Duke                          843
Melania Trump                      668
Malala Yousafzai                    389
YOU                                     378

LOL

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

drunkenshoe

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

PopeyesPappy

Quote from: drunkenshoe on July 30, 2016, 10:52:23 AM
378 - YOU ARE THE WORST PERSON
Projected fate: ROUGHED UP

You were born outside America + You're a woman + You're not rich

Projected fate under President Trump

One year in a room alone with Ben Carson:  95%
Meat processor at Trump Steaks:  85%
Deported:  80%
Mandatory Stay, Trump Resort Guantanamo Bay:  80%

How you compare

David Duke                          843
Melania Trump                      668
Malala Yousafzai                    389
YOU                                     378

LOL

Of the four you'd be better off with the mandatory stay at Trump Resort Guantanamo Bay than with one year in a room alone with Ben Carson.

Quote from: drunkenshoe on July 30, 2016, 11:04:02 AM
Why is my hand size important?

Small hands = small penis.

During the primaries someone suggested Trump had small hands which he immediately responded that he didn't have any issues in that area.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: PopeyesPappy on July 30, 2016, 01:23:45 PM
Of the four you'd be better off with the mandatory stay at Trump Resort Guantanamo Bay than with one year in a room alone with Ben Carson.

Small hands = small penis.

During the primaries someone suggested Trump had small hands which he immediately responded that he didn't have any issues in that area.

:lol:  Worse than GB? I recognise the name, but I should look him up I guess.

Shiranu

Trump is extremely insecure about his hands... even though it has nothing to do with penis size... which means he must have a small penis otherwise he wouldn't be so insecure.

He really outed himself there.

Edit: That said, as satisfying as him having a little pecker is, anything that makes me think about Trump's dick instantly makes me want to vomit...
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

drunkenshoe

Well my hands are very small and it makes me feel insecure sometimes because it can cause difficulty on ocassion. :lol:

But I thought it was the feet that gave the size away. May be it is cultural difference. There is even a mumbo jumbo equation for that,lol.

Weight x Foot Size / Height = Penis Size   I think the left side is supposed to be the ideal values of a person. Try and confirm if it works. :P

PopeyesPappy

Quote from: drunkenshoe on July 30, 2016, 05:27:25 PM
Weight x Foot Size / Height = Penis Size   Try and confirm if it works. :P

25.471 millimeters? centimeters? inches? feet? meters? ounces? pounds? kilograms?

ummm, no...

chill98

LoL - that was fun!

664 - Irrelevant clown
Projected fate: Free subscription to Trump Magazine

I have a friend who is a zealous Trump supporter.  Gonna send them the link and see if they do better.

Shiranu

Quote from: drunkenshoe on July 30, 2016, 05:27:25 PM
Well my hands are very small and it makes me feel insecure sometimes because it can cause difficulty on ocassion. :lol:

But I thought it was the feet that gave the size away. May be it is cultural difference. There is even a mumbo jumbo equation for that,lol.

Weight x Foot Size / Height = Penis Size   I think the left side is supposed to be the ideal values of a person. Try and confirm if it works. :P

Basically any extremity can be linked to penis size, and they all are statistically inaccurate.

Then again, I have big hands (larger than the average guy, who is also about 5-6 inches taller than me and has about 80 pounds on me) so I have never had to deal with that insecurity. Maybe I judge Trump too harshly... nah...