News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Arab-ISIS Attitude Poll

Started by Flanker1Six, July 27, 2016, 10:01:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flanker1Six

stromboli

Interesting article. How much support does ISIS need among the rank and file of Islam? If 1% of Sunnis support them and provide money, arms and help recruit manpower, they can stay in business if not become stronger. I think the key is that the stated goals of ISIS need to be frustrated and that fact trumpeted to the masses. Lack of success is a big buzzkill.

But there is some evidence they receive tacit support from the Saudis as well as other countries like Tunisia. They can still recruit internationally. 1% of 1.5 billion Muslims 15 million people. And the disaffected among Islam in Europe? You only need a few, and one with access to weapons to create chaos. It is impossible in a national society like France to sort through all the potential perpetrators. Any success can be trumpeted. Any success is a win to them. And when you believe that dying for Islam gets you to heaven, it is damn hard to stop.

I don't think ISIS is going away any time soon. there will be bloodshed and terrorism into the foreseeable future.

marom1963

Quote from: stromboli on July 27, 2016, 10:43:50 AM
Interesting article. How much support does ISIS need among the rank and file of Islam? If 1% of Sunnis support them and provide money, arms and help recruit manpower, they can stay in business if not become stronger. I think the key is that the stated goals of ISIS need to be frustrated and that fact trumpeted to the masses. Lack of success is a big buzzkill.

But there is some evidence they receive tacit support from the Saudis as well as other countries like Tunisia. They can still recruit internationally. 1% of 1.5 billion Muslims 15 million people. And the disaffected among Islam in Europe? You only need a few, and one with access to weapons to create chaos. It is impossible in a national society like France to sort through all the potential perpetrators. Any success can be trumpeted. Any success is a win to them. And when you believe that dying for Islam gets you to heaven, it is damn hard to stop.

I don't think ISIS is going away any time soon. there will be bloodshed and terrorism into the foreseeable future.
I agree w/you - and I say it's time to start killing back. If they send one of ours to the hospital, we send 1000 of  theirs to the morgue. If they send one of ours to the morgue - we wipe out an entire city. No pity as they have no pity. And it's TIME to start making the Saudis pay the piper.
OMNIA DEPENDET ...

Baruch

With 1/3 of the Clinton Foundation money from SA ... how are you going to fight back?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

marom1963

Quote from: Baruch on July 27, 2016, 07:36:20 PM
With 1/3 of the Clinton Foundation money from SA ... how are you going to fight back?
In the tiny way that I can - I will not be voting for Hillary ...
OMNIA DEPENDET ...