News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

I heard most atheists are artistic

Started by Gawdzilla Sama, July 25, 2016, 12:53:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawdzilla Sama

But I just can't picture it. Whatcha got?

Oh, I found this:

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

PickelledEggs

I'm an artist by profession... but I'm confused by your post. What is the point of the thread?

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: PickelledEggs on July 25, 2016, 02:18:38 PM
I'm an artist by profession... but I'm confused by your post. What is the point of the thread?
DD
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

PickelledEggs

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers

Flanker1Six

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Flanker1Six on July 25, 2016, 07:44:52 PM
I thought it was funny.  .)
It's always funny until someone gets any eye put out.

How did you lose yours?
PZ Myers

hrdlr110

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on July 25, 2016, 07:57:04 PM
It's always funny until someone gets any eye put out.

How did you lose yours?

When I was 9 I accidentally shot my little brother in the back with my BB gun. He was wearing a jacket, so it didn't even hurt. But mom told me that day that "you wont be happy until you put somebody's eye out with that thing!" Mom was right. To this very day I'm unhappy. I suspect that is the reason.
Q for theists; how can there be freewill and miracles? And, how can prayer exist in an environment as regimented as "gods plan"?

"I'm a polyatheist, there are many gods I don't believe in." - Dan Fouts

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: hrdlr110 on July 26, 2016, 01:40:48 AM
When I was 9 I accidentally shot my little brother in the back with my BB gun. He was wearing a jacket, so it didn't even hurt. But mom told me that day that "you wont be happy until you put somebody's eye out with that thing!" Mom was right. To this very day I'm unhappy. I suspect that is the reason.
I performed a "execution" on a friend, "bullet"  to the back of the head with a BB gun he had assured me was empty. It wasn't.

Today I'm kinda happy.
PZ Myers

widdershins

I have precisely zero artistic talent.  I can't draw a straight line without AutoCAD.  Great.  I'm a minority of a minority.
This sentence is a lie...

PickelledEggs

OMG. I just realized this was making fun of the other thread. Fuck, I'm slow. lolol

Hijiri Byakuren

Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: PickelledEggs on July 26, 2016, 02:09:56 PM
OMG. I just realized this was making fun of the other thread. Fuck, I'm slow. lolol

We knew that.
PZ Myers

stromboli

My brother was artistic but he managed to lead a full life.