News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Is it just me or did I recently devolve?

Started by widdershins, June 01, 2013, 06:47:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aroura33

It indicates how little I post lately that we lost a few months, and I only lost like 15 or so posts....:/  I guess I should start posting more!!!!
"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory.  LLAP"
Leonard Nimoy

wolf39us

PopeyesPappy

Poor Kimmie is all the way down to 34452.
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

Mister Agenda

Mine looks about the same. Guess I was lucky or they fixed it. Or I can't remember how many posts I had.
Atheists are not anti-Christian. They are anti-stupid.--WitchSabrina

widdershins

I'm pretty sure it was aliens, cooperating with our government, in conjunction with reverse-vampires.
This sentence is a lie...

stromboli

Quote from: "widdershins"I'm pretty sure it was aliens, cooperating with our government, in conjunction with reverse-vampires.

P.S.: Check for excess body hair.

AllPurposeAtheist

Hmm.. am I still a skull? I'm using my phone so.....

Edit: apparently not. It'll take a few weeks to evolve from a mastedon to a two legged apelike creature.. no biggie. I have god on my side. :)
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Aletheia

The damn nematode again... one day I'll evolve a shell and be a mollusk again.
Quote from: Jakenessif you believe in the supernatural, you do not understand modern science. Period.

AllPurposeAtheist

I have to post like 400 times to become a skull? Last time I was this close I was AHEAD of Bri.. IT'S RIGGED! IT'S A CONSPIRACY!  :evil: (Note: I still like Bri, but c'mon.. This is clearly a case of persecution if I've ever seen one. You leave me as a wooly mammoth to get eaten by sabre toothed cats and the like. I mean WHERE'S THE JUSTICE???  :shock:  )

widdershins

Quote from: "stromboli"
Quote from: "widdershins"I'm pretty sure it was aliens, cooperating with our government, in conjunction with reverse-vampires.

P.S.: Check for excess body hair.
I'm over 40.  I wouldn't know where to begin looking for "unusual" excess hair.  It's been popping up all over the place for a few years now.

WitchSabrina

What's a reverse vampire? Someone who spits blood At you?
confused......
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

AllPurposeAtheist

Bri rigged the status thingee.. I just know it.. I was wearing my tin foil hat when aliens told me so..  8-[

stromboli

Quote from: "WitchSabrina"

confused......

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... %20Vampire

QuoteReverse Vampire
Reverse Vampires (RVs) love the daylight and the morning hours. RVs promptly go to bed at sun-down, stopping all communication with others until the following morning.

Many RVs are tan with lighter colored hair. HOWEVER, as recently discovered by a young Boston native- some RVs retain their pale skin because all of the orange pigment migrates to the cranial end of the creature- thus creating an even-more fierce breed of Ginger-Vamp (or Reverse Ginger-Vamp).

As predicted, RVs do not draw blood from their victims. They much prefer having their own necks sucked and nibbled upon. In an effort to appear as animalistic and blood-thirsty as their vampire counterparts, RVs have been known to stain their own hands with cherry juice for intimidation.

Lastly, RVs don't have fangs, cannot fly, ARE able to see their own reflection, and love garlic... Truly frightening!

They are among us......

widdershins

confused......
Don't you watch The Simpsons?  There was an episode where all the adults would disappear at night due to some sex tonic grandpa was making in a dirty bathtub.  The children assumed that, since the parents were only out in the daylight, they must be reverse vampires.  And the MOMENT they made that up, I KNEW they were real!

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "widdershins"

confused......
Don't you watch The Simpsons?  There was an episode where all the adults would disappear at night due to some sex tonic grandpa was making in a dirty bathtub.  The children assumed that, since the parents were only out in the daylight, they must be reverse vampires.  And the MOMENT they made that up, I KNEW they were real!

I know you're shocked - but no - I've never seen the Simpsons.  I've seen snippets and thats about it. Does this ruin our love affair?  I certainly hope not.  Think of all the non-Simpson TV shit I'll introduce you to?  LMAO  
(kidding of course darlin)

Thanks Strom ---I've really never heard of such a creature.  Glad I'm a night critter and can counter their effects on our world.

I should get out more.  Seems all I do is work or talk to you people.
Is my life sad?
I don't feel sad............

LOL
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.