News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

The Unicorn's Disciple

Started by invisibleandpink, July 20, 2016, 11:07:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

invisibleandpink

Ya'll probably forgot about me. But I most certainly didn't forget you.

I joined this site when I was sixteen and was influenced heavily by the community here.

So basically ya'll were my illegitimate mentors for quiitttee sometime without truly being aware of it.

I am now twenty-one, still in the military [ I'll be ETSing very soon ] and can now legally consume alcohol.

Of course, the 'jaded' status I applied to my profile a year back is still in effect. Odd that I'm so entirely apathetic toward the whole religious thing at this point of time and don't debate as often as I use to when I was in High School.

But, shit, I'm still proud of the 'Atheist' title stamped onto my dogtags.

Anyway, I'm trying to make a come back - again. Or at least post once or twice a week or month - damnit.

For those who remember my situation I've been officially subpoenaed as a witness for my mother's homicide case. After so many years it's finally happening. 

But, yes, hello erryone.

May the Invisible and Pink Unicorn bless you with awesomeness.

"Don't come to me 'less you got some evidence."

"And trust and believe, it better make sense."

Mike Cl

Quote from: invisibleandpink on July 20, 2016, 11:07:47 PM
Ya'll probably forgot about me. But I most certainly didn't forget you.

I joined this site when I was sixteen and was influenced heavily by the community here.

So basically ya'll were my illegitimate mentors for quiitttee sometime without truly being aware of it.

I am now twenty-one, still in the military [ I'll be ETSing very soon ] and can now legally consume alcohol.

Of course, the 'jaded' status I applied to my profile a year back is still in effect. Odd that I'm so entirely apathetic toward the whole religious thing at this point of time and don't debate as often as I use to when I was in High School.

But, shit, I'm still proud of the 'Atheist' title stamped onto my dogtags.

Anyway, I'm trying to make a come back - again. Or at least post once or twice a week or month - damnit.

For those who remember my situation I've been officially subpoenaed as a witness for my mother's homicide case. After so many years it's finally happening. 

But, yes, hello erryone.

May the Invisible and Pink Unicorn bless you with awesomeness.

I do think the Invisible Pink Unicorn was/is real--I've been to her web site, after all!  Has to be real.  And here you are.  So, welcome, even tho you've been he prior to my coming aboard.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Hydra009

Quote from: invisibleandpink on July 20, 2016, 11:07:47 PMSo basically ya'll were my illegitimate mentors for quiitttee sometime without truly being aware of it.
Well, that's definitely one of the better illegitimate things I've been.

QuoteAnyway, I'm trying to make a come back - again. Or at least post once or twice a week or month - damnit.
Great.  Glad to have you back.

PickelledEggs

I didn't forget about you. Welcome back!

stromboli

Welcome back Pink. Was worried about you, seriously, for awhile. I know what you went through. I have great respect for you and I'm glad you are back. My Navy son is in South Korea somewhere right now, due back the 2nd week in August. He has 2 kids he hasn't seen for many months. Keep us posted.

Hakurei Reimu

Hi, again! No, I didn't forget you. Sometimes you just need some time offline.

Welcome back.
Warning: Don't Tease The Miko!
(she bites!)
Spinny Miko Avatar shamelessly ripped off from Iosys' Neko Miko Reimu

Unbeliever

Howdy Pinky!

We still get the occasional chance to have fun with fundies, and give the Bible-thumpers a good thumping.

Don't be such a stranger!

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

aitm

welcome back kid. I missed you.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

drunkenshoe

I remember you too. Welcome back.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

Welcome also.  Apathy about religion is better than enthusiasm about religion ;-0
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Hijiri Byakuren

Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Solomon Zorn

Welcome back. I don't think we've crossed paths before. Allow me to afflict you with a poem:
http://www.solomonzorn.com/hide-and-seek.html
If God Exists, Why Does He Pretend Not to Exist?
Poetry and Proverbs of the Uneducated Hick

http://www.solomonzorn.com

Unbeliever

Great poem Sol! I wonder how many thousands of years it will take before Christians admit they've been divinely stood up?
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman