News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Guten Abend

Started by Kraut and Tea, July 16, 2016, 07:30:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

drunkenshoe

:question: I have a question about your channel. Are all your videos made in English? If so why do you prefer to make them in English? If not which ones are in German? What are the difference between the two groups of audiences.

I am asking this, because besides the click number, I pretty much doubt if the reactions to the mainstream material would be same from Germans or even if you could use the material in same style to do it to target a non English speaking group.

A tfirst sight, it seems like it is designed for a specific British-American audience -with the usual material- which is obviously very easy to figure out, esp. if you consider that both cultures, besides being culturally self isolated and also in other ways, do not read or pay attention to any other media source than their own in very big majority.

Are you making money from this? Or planning to do in the future? Just curious.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp