OMG!! Obama's Brother Voting for Trumnp??!!

Started by Flanker1Six, July 24, 2016, 08:10:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flanker1Six

LOL!  Good thing the Obamanation isn't running again.  No on stage endorsement from this family member; if he was!

"Obama, 58, a longtime Democrat, said his “deep disappointment” in his brother Barack’s administration has led him to recently switch allegiance to “the party of Lincoln.”

"President Obama’s Kenyan half-brother wants to make America great again â€" so he’s voting for Donald Trump."

“I like Donald Trump because he speaks from the heart,” Malik Obama told The Post from his home in the rural village of Kogelo. “Make America Great Again is a great slogan. I would like to meet him.”

I smell a future campaign appearance!   

http://nypost.com/2016/07/24/why-obamas-half-brother-says-hell-be-voting-for-donald-trump/

Mermaid

A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

aitm

Quote from: Mermaid on July 24, 2016, 08:42:42 PM
Meh. He has an axe to grind.

I imagine if he is still living in Kenya then yeah, that boy has one axe to grind, throw, hack.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Hydra009

QuoteHe’s also annoyed that Clinton and President Obama killed Libyan leader Moammar Khadafy, whom he called one of his best friends.
:wtff:

That's one hell a friend.  And I coulda sworn he was killed by his own people in the Libyan civil war, not Obama and Hillary.  At least, not directly.

Seems like this guy is just going from one cult of personality to another.

Baruch

Kaddafi was a hero to many Africans.  You got to get out of your White suburban neighborhood some time.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

AllPurposeAtheist

I'm not impressed and particularly not impressed by your portrayal of our president. 
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Baruch

To whom it may concern ... I support the President, but not any particular idiot who gets elected by my fellow apes.

Kaddafi had is coming ... he was doing to demand gold for oil ... and that would end the US ... particularly if it caught on.  The whole post WW II policy of the US is based on making stupid foreigners take our kited checks (dollars).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Fickle

@Baruch
QuoteKaddafi had is coming ... he was doing to demand gold for oil ... and that would end the US ... particularly if it caught on.  The whole post WW II policy of the US is based on making stupid foreigners take our kited checks (dollars).

It seems almost everyone who declares they want something tangible in return for their resources instead of kited checks fall from grace unexpectedly. Mean while the presses continue to roll as entire forests fall in response. However Xi Jinping and Putin may have other plans and one can only spread BS so thin before it becomes transparent to those who just learned to walk upright and then it may be, the proverbial jig, is up.

To be honest I can't see it happening...it's turtles all the way down.

Baruch

The goal of Nato after 1991, was to make Russia and China as corrupt as Mexico, so we can make them our bitch, like Mexico.  As long as Putin and Xi are as corrupt as Greek prime ministers, we have things well in hand.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Fickle

@Baruch

I saw an interesting video today on CBC News titled "Donald Trump: How can one man lie so often and get away with it". In the video one Trump supporter on the street said " One group said this is the truth another said this is the truth... the truth doesn't matter!" and therein lies the truth. What is the truth when the truth is unacceptable?. What is the truth when it fails to fall within the narrow confines of one's beliefs?.

Very strange times... it reminds me of the dark ages.

Baruch

Quote from: Fickle on July 29, 2016, 01:33:40 AM
@Baruch

I saw an interesting video today on CBC News titled "Donald Trump: How can one man lie so often and get away with it". In the video one Trump supporter on the street said " One group said this is the truth another said this is the truth... the truth doesn't matter!" and therein lies the truth. What is the truth when the truth is unacceptable?. What is the truth when it fails to fall within the narrow confines of one's beliefs?.

Very strange times... it reminds me of the dark ages.

Dark Ages indeed.  Barbarians to the right, left, front and back.  The law and order folks, Romans ... they are corrupt.  Too much lead in the pipes.

Funny about lying.  Plato says, the government is the only people who should be allowed to lie.  Washington and Lincoln were liars ... all politicians are ... that is why they need myths saying the exact opposite.

Lying is necessary, the question is Qui Bono ... pro bono?  Washington and Lincoln were good at that ... aka statesmen.

Epistemology ... Pilate saying ... What is the truth?  The truth that is unacceptable, is the one that induces psychological collapse.  When a Japanese HS student in 1945, discovered in fact, that Japan wasn't all that wonderful ... he had a breakdown.  Ended up becoming a Zen monk.  That is what is took to restore his sense of peace.  There are lots of shibboleths in US culture ... not facing those is what is killing us.  Don't drive with head up ass, even worse than texting while driving.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.