The Boy Scouts Exodus Has Begun

Started by Mathew, June 01, 2013, 03:13:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

Kilodelta.. You've obviously not earned your tin foil hat badge or you would be able to tell the gay kids by the funny walk, their uncanny ability to decorate and their blatantly weak wrist on one side.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

stromboli

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"Kilodelta.. You've obviously not earned your tin foil hat badge or you would be able to tell the gay kids by the funny walk, their uncanny ability to decorate and their blatantly weak wrist on one side.

And the limp wristed handshake. And the unusually neat appearance. And the Bonsai trees in the front room.

kilodelta

Quote from: "stromboli"
Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"Kilodelta.. You've obviously not earned your tin foil hat badge or you would be able to tell the gay kids by the funny walk, their uncanny ability to decorate and their blatantly weak wrist on one side.

And the limp wristed handshake. And the unusually neat appearance. And the Bonsai trees in the front room.

Holy shit! That's how my boss acts... I wonder if my boss's live-in friend Jimmy knows he is gay...
Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

Mister Agenda

I think members of religions that say their members shouldn't watch Game of Thrones should have to renounce their religion before being allowed to watch Game of Thrones.
Atheists are not anti-Christian. They are anti-stupid.--WitchSabrina

widdershins

Quote from: "kilodelta"
Quote from: "stromboli"

Holy shit! That's how my boss acts... I wonder if my boss's live-in friend Jimmy knows he is gay...
You should find a way to break it to him gently, just in case he is unaware.  Depending on how much he trusts your boss he could be walking around the place half dressed, sharing a bed with your boss, maybe even having sex with him.  I bet he'd reconsider all of those things if he realized dude was gay.
This sentence is a lie...