Youtube videos you just watch again and again

Started by Munch, July 23, 2016, 02:16:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munch

Sometimes you just find a youtube video you can't help but love watching over and over, maybe to cheer you up, maybe to remind you of something. Lets have a share on our favs.

Heres one that always cheers me up and makes me smile. ,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KL08n2DMH90
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Mermaid

A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Mermaid

A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Sal1981

Munch

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Blackleaf

Dinosaur Office is one of my favorite YouTube shorts:

"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

GSOgymrat

Draconic Aiur