Shooting at Munich shopping mall

Started by PopeyesPappy, July 22, 2016, 01:35:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: pr126 on July 23, 2016, 01:00:05 AM
No virgins for him then.
The few virgins I've encountered were pretty much just a PITA. (Pun may or may not apply.) Seventy-two of them would drive me to drink. (And it would have downsides as well.)
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Atheon

Born in Germany, of Iranian extraction. Iranians are primarily Shi'ites, who ISIS, being Sunni extremists, hate with a passion.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Atheon

No virgins for him then.
Yes, he gets 72 big hairy virgin dudes with gigantic cocks, eager for a gang bang.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Mermaid

A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

pr126

Quote from: Mermaid on July 23, 2016, 10:54:57 AM
No obvious link to ISIS.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/23/europe/germany-munich-shooting/

As good as "No obvious link to Islam". 
How about "lone wolf"? Or mentally unstable? Or "we will never know".

Got it. Mentally troubled. Wow. Good one.

An epidemic of mental issues seems to plague the jihadist. What could it be?

Shiranu

QuoteI swear most muslims do not have faith in Islam as much as you do...

This times a hundred. It's sadly funny how often pr and others will condemn anyone on their side because they don't fit his idea of Islam... the exact same extremist mentality that he condemns.

I really believe if you sat him down with a member of ISIS or a Wahhbist iman they would agree on more things than disagree...
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

pr126

Quote from: Shiranu on July 23, 2016, 01:20:42 PM
This times a hundred. It's sadly funny how often pr and others will condemn anyone on their side because they don't fit his idea of Islam... the exact same extremist mentality that he condemns.

I really believe if you sat him down with a member of ISIS or a Wahhbist iman they would agree on more things than disagree...
So would I be a good Muslim or a bad one?
(A good Muslim is a jihadist, a bad Muslim is a moderate.)

Shiranu

Quote from: pr126 on July 23, 2016, 01:48:48 PM
So would I be a good Muslim or a bad one?
(A good Muslim is a jihadist, a bad Muslim is a moderate.)

The fact that you use those terms as you do should answer that question for you.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

baronvonrort

Quote from: Atheon on July 23, 2016, 10:08:36 AM
Born in Germany, of Iranian extraction. Iranians are primarily Shi'ites, who ISIS, being Sunni extremists, hate with a passion.

In Australia the Lindt siege offender came from Iran, Curtis Chengs killer was an Iranian kid who was given his gun in a mosque.

Muhammad Ali was a shia who converted to sunni islam, Ali is not a name sunnis would choose.

baronvonrort

Quote from: drunkenshoe on July 23, 2016, 05:17:19 AM
Yeah a group of believers calling another group of believers 'hypocrites'.

Allah calls them munafiqs (hypocrites).

Should we sugar coat this fact?

Hijiri Byakuren

"Don't be Muslim, don't be Muslim, don't be Musl- FUCK!"

~Me, while reading the article.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Flanker1Six

No virgins for him then.

Very sad to see so many can't read the original scripts! 

http://atheistforums.com/index.php?topic=10121.0

Hope he doesn't mix up the orifice those raisons are supposed to go into! 

In fairness to this Munich asshole (why would I want to do that?).  I'm not so sure the guy was religiously motivated, and not just suffering from  psychosis, manic depression, or other severe mental illness event.   Possibly with a veneer of some militant islamic BS.   

Shiranu

QuoteShould we sugar coat this fact?

You and pr are the only two who think that is relevant so maybe you could explain why anyone would want to anyways.

pr126

Quote from: Shiranu on July 23, 2016, 11:32:27 PM
You and pr are the only two who think that is relevant so maybe you could explain why anyone would want to anyways.
I can only speak for myself here.

I have learned about this toxic ideology from the Islamic sources themselves, the Quran, Hadiths, Sirat, and the Reliance of the Traveler (Sharia Law).

Not from hearsay of Muslim friends or the mendacious media.

One gets a different perspective of Islam this way.

In fact, before 9/11 I neither knew nor cared about Islam at all. It simply didn't exist in my mind.

I understand Islam much better now.

I also understand the left's fascination with Islam.
However, be warned. Islam does not share power. Ever. Read history, it is all there.

When Islam comes to power with your misguided help, it will devour you like any other infidels.
The left's usefulness was nice, thank you very much, but you are no longer needed.

You will get the same 3 choices as anybody else. Conversion, dhimmitude or death.
I think the majority will select conversion. From oppressed to oppressor by saying the shahada.

Not possible? Time will tell.