Shooting at Munich shopping mall

Started by PopeyesPappy, July 22, 2016, 01:35:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PopeyesPappy

CNN is reporting there are multiple fatalities and injuries after a shooting at a Munich, Germany shopping mall.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/22/europe/germany-munich-shooting/index.html
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

drunkenshoe

German NTV says 10, other sources say 15 dead. He is still at large. Again only one? Oh ffs kill him.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

stromboli

Munich- home of Olympics 1972 slaughter of Israeli athletes. Shooter not identified yet, we'll see.

Cocoa Beware

18 year old, this time an Iranian guy. It seems it no longer needs to be organized, it's gotten to the point where it's just lone wolves en masse.

How much influence does a group like ISIS have over Europe's Muslims? Perhaps more importantly, what exactly are they preaching in their mosques?

How widespread are hateful and intolerant interpretations like Wahhabism in Europe? I can't imagine much has been done to prevent this from being a potentially serious problem with chronic ostriches like Merkel running things.

pr126

Munich police chief Hubertus Andrae: “The motive or explanation for this crime is completely unclear.”

Could this be one?

Yusuf Ali: Against them make ready your strength to the utmost of your power, including steeds of war, to strike terror into (the hearts of) the enemies, of Allah and your enemies, and others besides, whom ye may not know, but whom Allah doth know. Whatever ye shall spend in the cause of Allah, shall be repaid unto you, and ye shall not be treated unjustly. Quran 8:60

Atheon

Apparently they found the body of the shooter, who had blown his sorry "brains" out.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

pr126

Quote from: Atheon on July 23, 2016, 12:17:58 AM
Apparently they found the body of the shooter, who had blown his sorry "brains" out.

No virgins for him then.

pr126

I think of the Quran as a hunting license for infidels and hypocrites (that is moderates to you) valid for all times, no bag limit.

To date about 270 million have been bagged by this license.
Many more to come. .

drunkenshoe

Quote from: pr126 on July 23, 2016, 02:40:04 AM
I think of the Quran as a hunting license for infidels and hypocrites (that is moderates to you) valid for all times, no bag limit.

To date about 270 million have been bagged by this license.
Many more to come. .

Yeah...an atheist calling moderate believers of a certain religion 'hypocrites', beacuse they are not extremists, but definning other believers of other religions are 'seculars' when they act different than some script orders. So when muslim immigrants start to assimilate to living in a Christian Western country, they are hypocrites. It's not just the extremists calling them his way, but most of the social media and the net almost altogether imposing this classification. 

I hope you realise how stupid this is. Do you?

And pointing this out I am sure is 'defending' the believers of the said religion; therefore 'apologetics'. Right? 

I think the problem of the world is not just that there are so many stupid religious people in the world, but that there are even more stupid atheists and seculars -considering their numbers and leading tendencies-  to go with them.

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

pr126

QuoteI hope you realise how stupid this is. Do you?
Not at all. see for yourself.

Hypocrites’ According to the Koran
Not my opinion, but it is from the core Islamic texts.

And also those happen to be the wrong sect, like Sunni, Shia, Sufi, Ahmadi, Alawite, etc. They are all on the list.

Since 1948 over 10 million Muslims have been killed by other Muslims.

This "purification" started right after Muhammad died. Ridda wars.

drunkenshoe

Yeah a group of believers calling another group of believers 'hypocrites'. Think about that. How fascinating.

I expect you to defend your point of view at least from the level of average human intelligence, pr. Not from Ann Coulter's point.

pr126

It is from the Quran! Muhammad / Allah calls them hypocrites, not me.

How hard is it for you to read the source texts? I provided the link.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: pr126 on July 23, 2016, 05:21:27 AM
It is from the Quran! Muhammad / Allah calls them hypocrites, not me.

How hard is it for you to read the source texts?

Why do you assume I don't know about the texts? Because I don't think in religious terms regard to these issues as you do? I can't do that even if tried. A part of text some god calling which group of believers hypocrites and who is not, is not something I can respond to. It's 'wqıfjw jkwfoperıp wqoepkfwprıwp'. It doesn't have any meaning.

I swear most muslims do not have faith in Islam as much as you do and they certainly do not read or think about it as you do. Look at the expressions you use. Do you think that comes off as sarcasm? It doesn't. It would come off like a mad religious rambling or some sort of a religious propaganda to anyone who hasn't known you online for the last several years. :sad2:

pr126

Give it a rest, shoe. Don't go on. Enough.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: pr126 on July 23, 2016, 05:55:34 AM
Give it a rest, shoe. Don't go on. Enough.

*Shoe gives a rest to pr.