The Hypocracy Of The Boy Scout Leaders

Started by Solitary, June 01, 2013, 01:18:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solitary

:evil:
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

rickcopeland648

Would this be the same neutrality displayed when they showed up to greet Mitt Romney when he touched down for a Salt Lake fundraiser during his presidential campaign?
"It was then I understood my mission. I knew I must overthrow the white man and all he stood for. But that would not be easy. I would need the help from my organizing brothers and sisters. But most of all, I\'d need the help of Allah. All thanks be to Allah, praise be his sweet and blessed name."
   -- From "Dreams From my Father: The Unexpurgated Version THEY don\'t Want You To Read". By B. Obama Hussein, Forward By Jerome Corsi"

"Syphilis is the algebra of infection."

stromboli

Quote from: "rickcopeland648"Would this be the same neutrality displayed when they showed up to greet Mitt Romney when he touched down for a Salt Lake fundraiser during his presidential campaign?

Yo Rick- I think you and I both know that "politically neutral" in Utah is a total contradiction.

Colanth

A Memorial Day parade is a political position.  A July 4th parade is a political position.  A Labor Day parade is a political position.  A Thanksgiving parade is a social position.

I expect that, from now on, scouts won't be wearing their uniforms to any of those either.

But wearing them to Hypocrites' Day parades seems to be allowed.
Afflicting the comfortable for 70 years.
Science builds skyscrapers, faith flies planes into them.