About Mrs Trumps wifes speech..

Started by AllPurposeAtheist, July 19, 2016, 02:44:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

Obviously Trump is right. Immigrants DO steal! Some are stupid enough to do it on national TV..
https://youtu.be/RcbiGsDMmCM
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Mike Cl

Look at that Michelle--copying Mrs. Trump like that! 
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: Mike Cl on July 19, 2016, 02:58:20 PM
Look at that Michelle--copying Mrs. Trump like that! 
I know..I bet she pre-stole it 8 years before it was even written.

GSOgymrat

I really can't blame Mrs. Trump for repeating Mrs. Obama's speech; unlike politicians, celebrities can only remember a limited number of platitudes.

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: GSOgymrat on July 19, 2016, 03:09:39 PM
I really can't blame Mrs. Trump for repeating Mrs. Obama's speech; unlike politicians, celebrities can only remember a limited number of platitudes.
Yeah well..in this case it isn't going to help, just make them look like chumps more than they already are. 

AllPurposeAtheist

You know..I'm thinking Bill Clinton ought to pose nude on AF1 just to show that she's not the only one who can steal things.. Not that I want to see him naked..

PickelledEggs

widdershins

I read an article on this today that suggested the plagiarism was likely due to the fact that mainstream Republicans who aren't desperate (like Gingrich and Christy) or stupid (Palin and Earnst) are avoiding Trump like the plague, and it's not just politicians but also others who work in politics.  Because of this his staff is a lot of second and third tier people instead of top notch.  The article suggested that this was not a speech she wrote herself, but definitely written by a professional speechwriter (but not Michelle Obama's professional speechwriter).

Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if it was sabotage.  The Never Trump people are not above slimy, underhanded tricks.  They are Republicans, after all, who don't care what the will of the people is, it's only fair if it goes the way they want it even if they have to throw out every vote they didn't like to get there.  What better way to support your cause of "vote your conscious" than to make Trump look really, really bad on day 1 of the convention?
This sentence is a lie...

SGOS

I'm actually embarrassed for Ms. Trump.

SGOS

Did you ever notice the standard nose job from the front?  It's like the nose doctors only know how to do one nose.  You want a nose job?  Look at Ms. Trump.  That's what you get, unless they blow it.

Unbeliever

Maybe Trump'll get caught with his Pence around his ankles...
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: PickelledEggs on July 19, 2016, 04:35:34 PM
"Mrs Trumps wifes"

wait. What?
lol
LOL..I noticed that too.. oh well.. Mrs Trump's Wife.. She might be a lesbian..you never know..

Mike Cl

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on July 19, 2016, 05:54:09 PM
LOL..I noticed that too.. oh well.. Mrs Trump's Wife.. She might be a lesbian..you never know..
I hope so for her sake.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Mike Cl

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on July 19, 2016, 02:44:23 PM
Obviously Trump is right. Immigrants DO steal! Some are stupid enough to do it on national TV..
https://youtu.be/RcbiGsDMmCM
Hey--who did her eyes????

Hydra009