News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

It's God's Will?

Started by Solitary, June 01, 2013, 12:47:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solitary

:evil:
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Johan

Quote from: "Solitary"And you don't know anything about me or other atheist to assume they are not compassionate just from posts about a man saying it is the will of God his daughter got struck by lightning. Most people would assume and say he is religious, why don't you think he is just because what he said was under emotional turmoil and stress and the fact that most religious people would say the same thing under the same conditions to ease their suffering?

Where is your compassion, I assume like you do from your posts, for people that don't believe in God when they have a great loss and can't say it was God's will to ease their suffering? You say you know nothing about the man and yet you assume we don't by what he said that is a common response from a believer in God and what they practice. "Judge and yee shall be judged."  Solitary
WTF are you talking about? Nothing you've written above makes any sense. Is English not your first language? I'm not asking that to be snarky, I'm asking it seriously. Your post makes no sense to me and I do not understand what you're trying to say.
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false and by the rulers as useful

Solitary

Now I know why I left the Midwest. Did you ever think it may be because you can't comprehend and not me? And now you resort to another fallacy---Argumentum Ad Hominem. Time to leave this subject. I'll pray for you, it's Gods will. Bill

Johan

Umm... I'm in the Midwest because work has brought us here. I was born, raised and spent most of my adult life in NJ. Its cute that the best you can come up with is trying to insult me for being a country hick. But again, you're wrong. Better luck next time champ.
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false and by the rulers as useful

Solitary

Dealing with people that use slick maneuvers can be emotionally trying because they often exhibit characteristics of neurotics who don't have the first clue about what sound reasoning is. One of the common traits of neurotics is the unrealistic desire to control and manipulate others.  [-X  Solitary

Johan

Solitary

:shock:   =D>   8-)  Solitary