Satan Using 'Pokemon Go' To Spawn Demons And Murder Christians

Started by stromboli, July 14, 2016, 01:51:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

stromboli

Medieval demon

current demon

How evil is this? Instead of scaring the shit out of you, they worm their way into your confidence with cuteness. THE HORROR!

Jason78

Quote from: Siberia on July 14, 2016, 03:39:59 PM
So, how many Cristians's deaths I have to have on my account to catch a Pikachu with a level over 50?

Asking for a friend

If you want to catch a pikachu...

[spoiler]When you get to pick your starter pokemon, apparently if you walk away, (and keep walking after the three starter pokemon reappear again) you'll come across a pikachu that you can grab as your starter.[/spoiler]
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

widdershins

I haven't caught any Christians yet, but earlier today a Clefairy JUST got away from me.  Whoa...I just realized the evil implications of evolving a Christian when I catch one...
This sentence is a lie...

Hydra009

Quote from: Flanker1Six on July 20, 2016, 02:12:03 PM
PG can constructively contribute to lowering stupidity in the gene pool.   

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2016/07/20/pokemon-players-risk-landmines-in-bosnia.html?via=desktop&source=copyurl
It'd take one hell of low perception score to miss something that looks like this:

I'd give something that looks like that an extremely wide berth.

dawiw

I remain unconvinced by any claims anyone has ever made about the existence or the power of a divine force operating in the universe."
-Neil deGrasse Tyson.

Baruch

DS - sorry that Pokémon Go are un-Islamic.  If the Turks would return to their original pagan religion, then in that polytheist construct, Pokémon Go would fit in.  Otherwise go back to the 13th century with the Whirling Dervishes, and spin around until you throw up.  That's Rumi for you ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Quote from: dawiw on September 03, 2016, 08:42:25 AMWell Pokemon go popularity has gone down.

http://www.movienewsguide.com/pokemon-go-game-already-dead-players-quickly-declining-in-numbers/273747
It hit peak downloads/day within the first month.  Nowhere to go from there but down.

Initially, the main problem was server issues.  But as players progressed, it quickly became apparent how shallow the gameplay is.  You can do exactly three things in pokemon go:  1) hatch/catch pokemon 2) evolve/powerup pokemon 3) capture gyms.  It gets very repetitive.  And it didn't help that there's a low variety of pokemon (pigeys, rattas, and weevils are encountered extremely disproportionately) and the tracking feature was perpetually broken (4 steps away from everything at all times, which was "fixed" to hiding behind grass, a similarly useless indicator)