Satan Using 'Pokemon Go' To Spawn Demons And Murder Christians

Started by stromboli, July 14, 2016, 01:51:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

doorknob

I can kill people with pokemon? Holy shit I'm getting a smart phone today!

drunkenshoe

Arrives the other one. Does stupidity know any boundaries? Of course not.

http://www.vg247.com/2016/07/15/turkeys-union-of-imams-calls-for-pokemon-go-ban-in-the-country/

Turkey’s union of imams calls for Pokemon Go ban in the country

The head of Diyanet-Sen, Turkey’s union of imams, has raised concerns about Pokemon Go’s irreverence towards Islamic holy places such as mosques.

QuotePokemon Go may have been well-received by players all over the world, even in countries where it’s yet to officially launch, but not everyone is happy with young people running around everywhere with their phones trying to catch virtual monsters.

Some have taken to throwing waterbombs at nearby crowds of players, while others want to outright ban the thing.

Mehmet Bayraktutar, the head of the Diyanet-Sen â€" Turkey’s office for leadership of religious affairs, said that Pokemon Go “undermines the prominence and significance of mosques”, proposing a ban on the game. Bayraktutar is referring to how some of the game’s Gyms and Pokestops are located in mosques.

“This undermines the prominence and significance of mosques, which are the most beautiful worship places in Islam. I want it to be banned in Turkey,” Bayraktutar is quoted as saying in Habertürk.

According to Wikipedia, this institution is responsible for “executing the works concerning the beliefs, worship, and ethics of Islam, enlightening the public about their religion, and administering the sacred worshipping places.” This indicates that it acts as an advisory board, issuing edicts (Fatwa) that are non-biding, much like Al-Azhar in Egypt.

Turkey has previously looked into banning Minecraft, after concerns were raised that the game awards players points “for killing other players.”

Via Leader Gamer, Hürriyet Daily News.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

stromboli

I took my dog for a walk earlier and saw several people- all in pairs- wandering around with their smartphones. I understand that 2 people walked off a cliff somewhere. the Darwinian aspects of this are becoming more apparent. Its pretty bad when seeking an image on a smartphone overcomes basic survival instincts. Earlier I saw a guy almost walk into a tree.

The area where I walk my dog is a dedicated flyway for migrant birds, hence there is some wilderness in the area. Used to stumble over geocachers wandering around half lost, now we got the Pokemon people. Lord a mighty but people are sheep.

Draconic Aiur

drunkenshoe

What my mother said this morning about this game. Paraphrasing:

"Pople hit whatever in their path get injured and die just talking to a phone their eyes looking forward and they make a game they need to run around with looking at their phones."
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

drunkenshoe

Also what about the places tha it is prohobited to us eyour phone when walking? You can't use your phone while walking, but can play Pokemon go? LOL

Flanker1Six

Flanker is seeing another entrepreneurial opportunity in this craze. 

A new smart phone game/app that lets the user search out people playing Pokemon Go, so they may be seized, forced to confess their sins, convert to fill in the blank, or face burning at the stake to purify their souls.    You can imagine the excitement this one will generate amongst several demographics! 

Wait!  Wait!  We're not done yet............................to be followed by another smart phone app that functions as a counter Pokemon Go Search app to let Pokemon Go players try to evade and escape the PG Search app users!   

A veritable revolving door of apps, and massive cash flow!   

Back to the OP!  I don't think we need to be alarmed too much; unless we see this superstitious idiot has been hired to serve as the Official GOP Chaplain at the convention.    :eyes:

Nonsensei

And on the wings of a dream so far beyond reality
All alone in desperation now the time has come
Lost inside you\'ll never find, lost within my own mind
Day after day this misery must go on

Hydra009

Quote from: Nonsensei on July 15, 2016, 05:18:17 PMThis cannot possibly be for real.
If you think that's out there, you should see his youtube videos.  This guy is a laugh riot.  He's like a younger Pat Robertson.

aitm

A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

stromboli

Players have discovered a couple of corpses and a 15 ear old kid was hit by a car, apparently he walked in front of it. The Darwin awards are waiting.

Hydra009

Atheon

"What if this technology is transferred to Islamic jihadists and Islamic jihadists have an app that shows them where Christians are located geographically?” [Rick Wiles] asked, noting that many of the app’s PokeStops and Gyms include churches and other houses of worship.

Hey Rick, Christians are located in these places called "churches", and Pokemon isn't needed to locate them.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Flanker1Six

Quote from: stromboli on July 16, 2016, 12:47:05 AM
Players have discovered a couple of corpses and a 15 ear old kid was hit by a car, apparently he walked in front of it. The Darwin awards are waiting.

LOL!  Gets better..........................guy with an outstanding warrant in Oakland County MI, plays Pokemon Go; follows GPS to PG Gymnasium location to allow his pocket monsters to fight.  DDOOHH!!  It's the Milford, MI police station that has the outstanding warrant on him!   Turns out you can play Monopoly on your smart phone too; "Go straight to jail; do not pass go; do not get $200!  LOL!   As Bugs would say, "What a maroon!" 

It's the "Wanted Milford Man Arrested While Playing Pokemon Go" 7/15/16 link on the page below

http://www.detroitnews.com/search/pokemon%20go/ 

Blackleaf

Quote from: Siberia on July 15, 2016, 04:13:17 AM
Actually, they are wild animals that are taken hostage and forced to battle to the verge of death between each other for the personal glory of their captors...

WHO IS THE REAL DEMON HERE?

Actually, although Pokemon have been portrayed in conflicting ways between the manga, video games, and anime, Pokemon are kinda combat prone regardless of whether or not a human owns them. Some are bloodthirsty, while others just enjoy a good fight and value strength. The first time you step foot in the grass in Red/Blue Versions, Professor Oak appears to tell you that wondering around without a Pokemon is dangerous because wild Pokemon may jump out at you from tall grass. Wild Pokemon attack you unprovoked, and will prevent you from running away unless they see that your Pokemon is considerably stronger than they are. Pokemon that are owned become disobedient when they believe their trainer to be undeserving of them, which is why collecting badges to prove your worth is necessary.

Basically, Pokemon love to fight, and they'll do it with or without humans. However, they prefer the leadership of humans to provide them with strategies.

Are Pokemon animals? Short answer: Yes. And people are Pokemon too, according to lore introduced in X & Y. At one point in time, humans and Pokemon apparently married. Just as people are animals, humans are Pokemon. Pokemon = animals.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--