We're missing out on a golden opportunity

Started by AllPurposeAtheist, July 07, 2016, 11:45:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

Now that the 'ark park' is officially open to biggots and dimwits https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/06/noahs-ark-encounter-kentucky-replica-unveiled?utm_source=esp&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=GU+Today+USA+-+morning+briefing+2016&utm_term=180745&subid=15424174&CMP=ema_a-morning-briefing_b-morning-briefing_c-US_d-1
we really ought to be marketing Tree of knowledge and good and evil seeds guaranteed to sprout within 6000 years*.

*Germination times may vary according to soil conditions and your willingness to pray "hard enough" .. 

This could probably fund the opening of ATV network..or just make someone rich on the gullibility of biggots and dimwits..  Personally I'm ok with taking their money because...well, they really don't need it if they're going to visit the ark park in the first place..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Munch

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: Munch on July 07, 2016, 11:48:12 AM
that thing looks quite flammable.
Didn't they kind of miss the part about big spooky destroying the earth with fire next time?  That's the beauty of Tree of knowledge, good and evil seeds..they're flame retardent made of genuine, rare pea gravel .
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Munch

Well I just want to see old hammy take it for a test run in a storm now.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

stromboli

And apparently all the good believers didn't notice that the bulbous bow sported by said ark is a feature that wasn't introduced until modern times to reduce drag in the water. Apparently Noah had access to hydrodynamic research. For a ship with no propulsion.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulbous_bow

Carry on.

stromboli

But actually that's a good point. Set up a booth off the property and sell Noah themed merchandise of any kind. Pretty sure Ham hasn't copyrighted the bible. It is in public domain.

widdershins

You could be really evil about it and kick anyone out of the "garden" who refused to eat the fruit.  I bet it wouldn't take long for the idea to emerge that going to the park and eating the fruit guaranteed your damnation.
This sentence is a lie...

Hakurei Reimu

Quote from: Munch on July 07, 2016, 12:00:34 PM
Well I just want to see old hammy take it for a test run in a storm now.
Well, Kentucky does suffer from these things...

We may get our test.
Warning: Don't Tease The Miko!
(she bites!)
Spinny Miko Avatar shamelessly ripped off from Iosys' Neko Miko Reimu

stromboli

Quote from: Munch on July 07, 2016, 11:48:12 AM
that thing looks quite flammable.

Don't know Kentucky regulations, but buildings that size should have sprinklers.

Quote from: Hakurei Reimu on July 11, 2016, 08:33:40 PM
Well, Kentucky does suffer from these things...

We may get our test.

Oh I hope. Tornado sets off sprinklers. Deluge in the offing.

PickelledEggs

I read the title of this as:

We're missing out on a golden shower opportunity

I really need to get some sleep...