Christian Mingle Must Let LGBT Singles Use Dating Website

Started by stromboli, July 05, 2016, 08:51:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

doorknob

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on July 11, 2016, 09:51:34 AM
One of the best fucks I ever had was with a minister's wife. She said he only wanted "missionary" and wanted it over as soon as possible. Obviously this left her rather frustrated.

So, there is potential on such a site. "Choose wisely", of course.

wait I want to hear more about this!

AllPurposeAtheist

Just think of how terrible it must be to be a Christian these days..I mean at one time Charles Dickens wrote this about them..in France anyways..
QuoteUnder the guidance of her Christian pastors, she entertained herself, besides, with such humane achievements as sentencing a youth to have his hands cut off, his tongue torn out with pincers, and his body burned alive, because he had not kneeled down in the rain to do honour to a dirty procession of monks which passed within his view, at a distance of some fifty or sixty yards.
And now they gotta let GAY PEOPLE look for dates on their website?
Now that's a long fall down.. You gotta give em credit..Them old pastors didn't take shit from anyone.. I think it's pretty obvious that Satin lives in California..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Flanker1Six

I saw the dumbest one (online dating site) ever earlier today.  elitesingles.com  I almost fell off the couch from laughing.  Why don't they just call it myshitdontstink.com, or imcoolerthanyou.com, or imtoosexyformyshirt.com, or toothintoorichtoopretty.com LOL?! 

Here's the link:  http://dating.elitesingles.com/ge173m/741661/?seg=gen&CID=US_SEM_14_53451586_4180009817_118197437217_elitesingles.com

Good luck!  I'm not sure if its just for heteros or not.....................so that might end up being another issue!