Christian Mingle Must Let LGBT Singles Use Dating Website

Started by stromboli, July 05, 2016, 08:51:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on July 07, 2016, 12:23:41 PM
What about transpecies people? I'm a 122 meter firebreathing mutant lizardthingy trapped in a human body! You know how hard it is to meet "like-minded" people?
I know that feeling, mang.

Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

stromboli

What about transpecies people? I'm a 122 meter firebreathing mutant lizardthingy trapped in a human body! You know how hard it is to meet "like-minded" people?

Boy howdy. Took me years to talk my wife into skinning a deer. And she still won't touch rattlesnake.

Atheon

If it's a site for Christians only, then they shouldn't discriminate against gay Christians. It's Christian Mingle, not Straight Christian Mingle.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Nonsensei

Quote from: Atheon on July 10, 2016, 09:51:35 PM
If it's a site for Christians only, then they shouldn't discriminate against gay Christians. It's Christian Mingle, not Straight Christian Mingle.

Wouldn't the same anti-discrimination law that requires christian mingle to accept gays require them to also accept non-christians?
And on the wings of a dream so far beyond reality
All alone in desperation now the time has come
Lost inside you'll never find, lost within my own mind
Day after day this misery must go on

doorknob

Oh christianmingle you and your damned publicity! Other than christians who would want to? I know I don't.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: doorknob on July 10, 2016, 11:08:44 PM
Oh christianmingle you and your damned publicity! Other than christians who would want to? I know I don't.
One of the best fucks I ever had was with a minister's wife. She said he only wanted "missionary" and wanted it over as soon as possible. Obviously this left her rather frustrated.

So, there is potential on such a site. "Choose wisely", of course.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

drunkenshoe

Friday. I'll be ready at 20:00. First dinner, then movie.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: drunkenshoe on July 11, 2016, 10:11:27 AM
Friday. I'll be ready at 20:00. First dinner, then movie.
Can you bring a date for Gamera? Anything will do, I'm just trying to get him to come out of his shell.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on July 11, 2016, 10:58:05 AM
Can you bring a date for Gamera? Anything will do, I'm just trying to get him to come out of his shell.

I'll take Hijiri with me. He is shy too though. But we'll manage, he is actually much nicer with people one on one.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: drunkenshoe on July 11, 2016, 11:02:52 AM
I'll take Hijiri with me. He is shy too though. But we'll manage, he is actually much nicer with people one on one.
One on one with Gamera? Viral video in 5, 4, 3,...
PZ Myers

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on July 11, 2016, 04:49:41 PM
One on one with Gamera? Viral video in 5, 4, 3,...

:lol: Oh they'll be good. We'll give a hand :P

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: drunkenshoe on July 11, 2016, 11:02:52 AM

drunkenshoe

Hijiri Byakuren

Gawdzilla Sama

Playing hard to get? C'mon! Gamera likes to play "hide the ovipositor".
PZ Myers