News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Bangladesh ISIS Make Their Move

Started by Flanker1Six, July 02, 2016, 07:49:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flanker1Six

Took hostages by firing blanks; then made each hostage quote Quran if they could; then let them off.  Torture and execution for infidels and lax muslims.

"About two dozen atheist writers, publishers, members of religious minorities, social activists and foreign aid workers have been slain since 2013. Friday, a Hindu temple worker was hacked to death by at least three assailants in southwest Bangladesh. ISIS and al Qaeda affiliates have claimed responsibility for many of the attacks."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/bangladesh-attack-death-toll-survivors-dhaka/?linkId=26158811

pr126

Those who could cite Quran were spared:
QuoteThose who could recite a verse from the Quran were spared, others were tortured, said a rescued hostage of the Gulshan restaurant attack where at least two lawmen were killed.

“The others were tortured by the gunmen,” said Rezaul Karim, father of Hasnat Karim who was held hostage inside Holey Artisan Bakery in the diplomatic zone for over 10 hours.

There, you see? It had nothing to do with Islam. The gunmen were not Muslims.
Muslims would never do such things.

Cocoa Beware

Islam has nothing to do with Islam.

stromboli

Memo: memorize some verses from the Koran.

SGOS

80 killed in Baghdad today.  We could start just one thread to cover all of the carnage, much like the "Rate Your Last Movie" thread.

pr126

Quote from: SGOS on July 03, 2016, 09:09:08 AM
80 killed in Baghdad today.  We could start just one thread to cover all of the carnage, much like the "Rate Your Last Movie" thread.

They were not Muslim enough. Or the wrong kind of Muslims.

Read up on takfir

Flanker1Six

Quote from: stromboli on July 03, 2016, 08:45:19 AM

LOL!  I was thinking that as I made my OP! 

I knew several guys who kept "man dresses" in their bug out bags.  Figuring if their vehicle went down; or compound got over run they'd throw that rascal on and beat feet across the desert.   On my first gig overseas it was a "mission requirement" to carry at least $500.00 on us at all times when in the AO (area of operation) for bribery! 

To SGOS post..................on my last gig in Iraq I was assigned to the day shift (0630-1830) for a while; one lovely Sunday morning there were 13 bombings, between 0800 and 1200 hours with in earshot of our post.  Wasn't any of them particularly close...................but I did get the impression at least some of the muslim kids didn't play well with others.   

BTW: Baghdad total updated on CNN this AM to 150+ dead; 200+ wounded (multiple attacks)!  Oh yea; and my old op (mentioned above) is hiring left and right...............bet they can't keep staff on assignment with all the **** that's been bumpin' there lately.  Signing bonuses, and premium pay on top of the high day rate and all expenses paid!  Thinkin' about it..............................................

SGOS

Quote from: Flanker1Six on July 03, 2016, 01:16:24 PM
Signing bonuses, and premium pay on top of the high day rate and all expenses paid!  Thinkin' about it..............................................

Hell, I could do it, as long as I was the guy that sits in the bomb shelter, and only opens the door when someone gives the secret knock.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: pr126 on July 03, 2016, 10:35:29 AM
They were not Muslim enough. Or the wrong kind of Muslims.

Didn't you write thousands of posts on how that is not possible?
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

baronvonrort

Quote from: stromboli on July 03, 2016, 08:45:19 AM

The Nairobi terrorists asked who was $Profit Mo's mother and executed those who couldn't answer.

He was the unwanted son of a pagan prostitute called Amina, he was raised by his uncle,no worries saying this muslims believe pagans were immoral degenerates.

I guess PR and I would be ok in answering these questions

Shiranu

Quote from: drunkenshoe on July 05, 2016, 08:07:51 AM
Didn't you write thousands of posts on how that is not possible?

Beat me to it :(.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur