News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Christianity for busy people

Started by pradi, June 26, 2016, 03:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pradi

Christianity for busy people

Without life getting a new job, the discovery of flying car and great fortune have no utility. Doctors and science can not and will not be ale to give you eternal life.
For eternal life , that make everything worthwhile go to Christianity.

There are two destinations after this life, Hell and Heaven. For Heaven destination go to Christianity.

Why Christianity

Christianity has power because his founder has power. The followers of other religions, the founders of other religions and the Gods of other religions with the exception of God are part of the creation created through Jesus, the founder and leader of Christianity. Hindu gods, budhist gods, greek gods and roman gods were created through Jesus.,

From Bible
Matthew 25:31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?
39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:
43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?
45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.
46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Is it enough to be nice? Is it enough to be nice without becoming a christian to get eternal life and to go to Heaven? Is it enough to not help anybody?

Are you a sheep or a goat? Did you feed the poor, give water to poor, house the poor, visited the poor in hospital and prison?

ATTENTION !!!. 2-5% Americans die and come back to life either in accidents or sickness. They say that while dead they saw Heaven , Hell, angels and some claim that Jesus came to them saying he is God. If this is true, attention because it invalidates all other religions besides christianity. If you want more about this search youtube for “Near death experiences”.

While dead some people claim to have in afterlife things that they gave to the poor. One lady was about to be naked in afterlife because she did not give clothes to poor. In my tradition when a person dies his clothing, some food and drinks are given to the poor in his name for afterlife.

Since one denomination throwed away the part that enables one to go to heaven concentrating heavily on helping the poor,lets pray to God to move to the best denomination in his eyes.

Dear God please help me move to the best christian denomination in your eyes.
With eastern orthodox christianity you will not make a mistake.

Mike Cl

Quote from: pradi on June 26, 2016, 03:19:18 PM

Since one denomination throwed away the part that enables one to go to heaven concentrating heavily on helping the poor,lets pray to God to move to the best denomination in his eyes.

Dear God please help me move to the best christian denomination in your eyes.
With eastern orthodox christianity you will not make a mistake.
Daffy--Daffy Duck, you wrascally dude, you found us. 
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Hydra009

FinalSomnia

Wow, this is industrial grade malarkey.
Heaven is no more than a carrot on a string at the end of a tunnel; Hell is no more than a gunbarrel at the back of your head.  When we are good people for the sake of being good people, we\'ll have no further use for religion.

stromboli

Baruch

Eastern Orthodox is the original form.  Priority though would go to the Antiochene Orthodox ... even before the Greek Orthodox.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Hijiri Byakuren

This reads like an advertisement for Unitology. Should I be expecting Necromorphs to start cropping up at any moment?
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Blackleaf

Do any of these theists even think to introduce themselves before going on these long rants they expect us to read? Okay, fine. So you think that giving to the poor gets you into Heaven. That's certainly better than the exclusive club getting sole rights to the Get Out of Hell Free cards. But then, why do you need Jesus? What was the point of his death, burial, and resurrection?

Near death experiences have already been debunked. Turns out your brain is still on after death. It slows, but it's still on. People all over the world and of all religions have similar experiences, which tells me that what they see is just in their minds, otherwise people who experience them would immediately convert after having near death experiences. Instead, what they find is what they are expecting to find; what they were programmed from birth to expect. That can be Jesus or it can be Muhammad.

Lastly, what does this thread have to do with the title? Christianity for busy people? What?
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

SGOS

This is a pretty basic selling point for the Christian sales pitch.  I was hoping for something more advanced than the "You too, can live forever" angle.

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on June 27, 2016, 04:41:53 AM
This is a pretty basic selling point for the Christian sales pitch.  I was hoping for something more advanced than the "You too, can live forever" angle.

I certainly hope to not ... not live forever.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

reasonist

Without life getting a new job, the discovery of flying car and great fortune have no utility.

:wtff:

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities
Voltaire

Baruch

Quote from: reasonist on June 27, 2016, 07:19:04 PM
  :wtff:

It is no fun to be a corpse.  Of course the OB believes in eternal life, something I deny.  And that you have to trade in all you have in temporal life, to get this eternal life, because its value is infinite.  Sounds like something the government or clergy would come up with.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

aitm

Hindu gods, budhist gods, greek gods and roman gods were created through Jesus.,

of course they were…..two thousand years before ole jebus had a hard on……yeah..yer a bright one…..holy crap on a cracker. I was going to ban it, but this kind of stupidity deserves more recognition.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Blackleaf

Looks like another post-and-run.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Flanker1Six

Quote from: Blackleaf on June 27, 2016, 09:50:02 PM
Looks like another post-and-run.

I prefer to think of it as a drive by posting. 

BTW:  Thanks OP!  At my age I've never heard that shit before.......................you've converted me; where do I sign?   :asmile: