News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Steam Summer Sale

Started by Blackleaf, June 23, 2016, 01:19:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackleaf

If you're a PC gamer (#PCMasterRace), the Steam Summer Sale began a few minutes ago, and will continue until July 4th. If there have been any games you've been itching to try, go see if it's on sale. Personally, I'm getting Dragon Ball Xenoverse 75% off.

I should also mention that if you're reading this shortly after I posted this, traffic is heavy at the moment, so Steam is being very slow. You might need to wait a little while.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

gentle_dissident

Thanks. I just tried to buy Tabletop Sim @ 50%. "An error occurred while processing your request." LOL

Blackleaf

Quote from: gentle_dissident on June 23, 2016, 01:24:44 PM
Thanks. I just tried to buy Tabletop Sim @ 50%. "An error occurred while processing your request." LOL

Yeah. I'm getting the same problem. It's all the people going crazy on it, slowing down their servers. And I just added more fuel to the fire. lol
--Fulke Greville--

Nonsensei

Fuck I just bought van helsing final cut right before the sale.
And on the wings of a dream so far beyond reality
All alone in desperation now the time has come
Lost inside you'll never find, lost within my own mind
Day after day this misery must go on

Hydra009

Yeah, there's some great deals.  Unfortunately, I only really need like a couple things right now and and they're either not on sale or at a very small discount.  :(

Nonsensei

Quote from: Hydra009 on June 23, 2016, 05:05:14 PM

Yeah, there's some great deals.  Unfortunately, I only really need like a couple things right now and and they're either not on sale or at a very small discount.  :(

Just wait. If they're even a little popular they will eventually rotate into the daily deal or flash sale.

Shit just noticed Doom is 40% of. I may have to get that.
And on the wings of a dream so far beyond reality
All alone in desperation now the time has come
Lost inside you'll never find, lost within my own mind
Day after day this misery must go on

Hydra009

Battlefleet Gothic and XCOM2 are the ones I'm gunning for right now.  But they're at 33% and 40% off right now.  Preferably, I'd like to get XCOM2 bundled with its DLC on the cheap.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Nonsensei on June 23, 2016, 04:53:53 PM
Fuck I just bought van helsing final cut right before the sale.
I think you can return it now that they added in returns

JBCuzISaidSo

The precise reason my 17 year old claims he can no longer buy me gas to cart him to work and around all of New England. "But Mom, I'm broke!"

I WONDER WHY! Steam, FFS.....good thing his Mom's also a nerd.....
It’s a strange myth that atheists have nothing to live for. It’s the opposite. We have nothing to die for. We have everything to live for.
-- Ricky Gervais

Listen, Big Deal, we've got a bigger problem here. Women always figure out the truth. Always.
--Han Solo, The Force Awakens

GrinningYMIR

Quote from: Hydra009 on June 23, 2016, 08:59:26 PM
Battlefleet Gothic and XCOM2 are the ones I'm gunning for right now.  But they're at 33% and 40% off right now.  Preferably, I'd like to get XCOM2 bundled with its DLC on the cheap.

Love xcom 2 so far. Different and similar to EW

bought it opening day and never got around to playing it until now. Great game

Speedo fantastic
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Blackleaf

I got Doom III: Big Fucking Fun Edition, which has the original Doom and Doom II built in. I played Doom for the first time and found it pretty fun. I'm especially fascinated with it now that I know that the game only gives the illusion of three dimensions, and actually draws each frame on screen.
--Fulke Greville--

Hydra009

Quote from: GrinningYMIR on June 25, 2016, 08:02:09 PMLove xcom 2 so far. Different and similar to EW

bought it opening day and never got around to playing it until now. Great game

Speedo fantastic
It looks great.  I dunno how I feel about being in the resistance, though.  I sorta liked working for the United Nations Security Council and putting a stop to raiders more than being a raider myself.

Also, they just released new DLC, which gives you the option of using completely robotic soldiers very similar to MECs.  So, it looks like I'm going to wait it out until there's a GOTY edition with all the content.