News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

The true face of Islam

Started by reasonist, June 22, 2016, 11:35:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

marom1963

Quote from: Baruch on June 22, 2016, 07:46:36 PM
The extent to which quislings in Britain and France undermined the resistance to Hitler, can't be underestimated, even after the war started.  Basically Vichy France came about because the French hated the British more than the Germans (except the communist French, who provided all the manpower for the Resistance, but only after the Soviet Union was invaded and Stalin gave them the green light).  Britain couldn't surrender to Germany because the French beat them to it ;-)  The American POV at the time was that the British would fold like the French ... and without Churchill they would have.  Chamberlain and Lord Halifax were traitors of the worst sort ... along with ex-King Edward.  Chamberlain only wanted to put up a token resistance and fold, partly because of the Nazi-Stalin pact.  Churchill was generous in not providing convenient accidents for them.  If Hitler hadn't attacked Stalin, Stalin would have attacked him eventually.  Hitler tried to avoid a two-front war, and failed, just like the Kaiser.
Before the Americans got into the War, the Germans could have finished off the British, then attacked the Russians. The move on Russia was premature. The British had only to hold on until the Americans got into the war, which was inevitable. The British had been foolish in not building up their military after WW I - in not being prepared for WW II. They very nearly lost everything for this short-sightedness on their part. By diverting resources to Russia and dividing his own attention, Hitler let Britain off the hook long enough for the Japanese to attack Pearl Harbor - the excuse that Roosevelt waiting for to goad the Congress into declaring war. Hitler's timing had been perfect, up until his ill-timed invasion of Russia.
OMNIA DEPENDET ...

Baruch

Quote from: marom1963 on June 25, 2016, 10:48:35 AM
Before the Americans got into the War, the Germans could have finished off the British, then attacked the Russians. The move on Russia was premature. The British had only to hold on until the Americans got into the war, which was inevitable. The British had been foolish in not building up their military after WW I - in not being prepared for WW II. They very nearly lost everything for this short-sightedness on their part. By diverting resources to Russia and dividing his own attention, Hitler let Britain off the hook long enough for the Japanese to attack Pearl Harbor - the excuse that Roosevelt waiting for to goad the Congress into declaring war. Hitler's timing had been perfect, up until his ill-timed invasion of Russia.

Yes, one of the greatest mistakes of all time.  Perhaps Stalin would have attacked Hitler given time, but the timing is important.  See the Germans think they are better than the French, and Hitler is better than Napoleon.  So hubris rolled the dice.  Also the progress of Imperial Germany against Imperial Russia was exaggerated ... without the secret weapon of Lenin, the Germans wouldn't have gotten all that far.  On the other hand, it was a question of air superiority ... to invade Britain via barges.  Goering was a big fat failure.  Hitler actually defeated the Luftwaffe, by diverting it from attacking airfields to attacking London.

Britain was pacifist like France, after WW I.  So you can blame the politicians in both countries for their defeat/near-defeat.  An idiot would have been smart enough to attack Germany while it was still in Poland, not wait for them to turn around.  And reinforced Norway before the Germans got their first.  But then at that time, they had that traitor, Chamberlain (who betrayed Czechoslovakia before he betrayed Poland) running things at that time.  The Italians and the Japanese weren't the best allies to have either.  The Italian forces were 10 years behind Germany in quality, as were the Japanese (aside from their Navy).  The Vichy navy was taken out by the British, and so was the Italian navy (thanks to a coded intercept).  Aside from the U-boats, the German navy wasn't very useful either.

1939 - 1940 was good for Germany/Italy.  But then the Allies started to get wise to their tricks.  1937-1942 was good for Japan, first in China, then in the Pacific.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

jakeeey

Quote from: reasonist on June 22, 2016, 11:35:26 AM
We should be all scared and prepared.

I live in a fairly affluent town in the UK with about 75,000 people.  About a decade ago there were hardly any muslim women wearing hijabs, bringing us to about 8yrs ago when an islamic preacher visited town and very quickly about half were wearing hijabs.  About 2yrs ago this shifted to most muslim women wearing hijabs, and about a year ago shifted once again to the tiny minority not wearing a hijab.

There were never any burqas worn up until a few weeks ago when a flurry of women began wearing full, black coverings.  It's become quite the spectacle for some of our residents who are looking on in disbelief!  Most doctors, pharmacists, shop-assistants and taxi drivers are clearly muslims and people are increasingly feeling overrun.  Once the local council opted to cease displaying the St George's Cross on national holidays (purely to avoid offending the local muslim population) people felt largely disgusted!

Many of our national, fast-food outlets (kfs/subway etc) are now shifting to halal meat when only a small percentage of customers are muslims; our culture, choices and heritage are changing.

In our town alone over the past 4yrs, sIx taxi drivers have been convicted of raping or sexually assaulting their white, female passengers.  This is not normal or a random occurrence, but is a national / continental issue and has not been seen in our history of immigration.

In this country there is an ever-growing anti-muslim sentiment not because the far right are particularly good at what they shout over a megaphone while pissed-up on watered-down lager and football-induced adrenaline, but because people are beginning to stand up to an overly-aggressive PC brigade and are finding the courage to speak up about what they really feel is happening to the indigenous culture here.

There's an ever-increasing grass-roots uprising of people feeling hopeless for the future of British culture, and it's unprecedented, and it's often anger-fueled, but mostly it is a fear that isn't irrational or 'islamophobic'.

I've lived here most of my life and was married to an islamic apostate for 13yrs, but if I had the money I'd emigrate without hesitation.  This doesn't feel like the UK to me anymore.

I don't advocate a hysteric fear of the average muslim as an individual, but I certainly have fears for the future of the culture I was born into.  I've seen many cultures integrate here, but with the islamic culture there seems to be little integration and a clear, overt desire to infiltrate and takeover the country with a view to implementing sharia law (or should I say more sharia law than already exists).

If one lives here, that is, lives outside of privileged suburban utopias, it isn't a debate that's early in its' proceedings, it's a cultural shift occurring at an alarming rate for most of the population, and there is a more-frequently spoken fear of 'islamic' violence, aggression, sexual assault, discrimination, sexism, mysoginy, homophobia, child-abuse, grooming, intolerance, zealotry, no-go zones, entire towns being ghettoised and non-muslims being targeted for the aforementioned by islamic gangs.

These are the mainsream concerns of the majority, not of a fringe-group of radical right-wingers or 'racists' (not anymore, at least) and it's a sentiment shared far more vehemently across most of the European nations (especially Germany, Sweden & the Netherlands).

Generally-speaking, people are scared of islamisation in an unprecedented manner, more for their children's futures than their own!

Personally, I've already given up on the UK as I see no way this can be reversed, so I'll soon be renouncing my citizenship / passport and adopting my birthright to Irish nationality.

Jake :/

Edited:  Shameful typos!
Get busy living or get busy dying.

Shiranu

QuoteWe should be all scared and prepared.

Yeah, no. If you are living in fear, you aren't living.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: reasonist on June 22, 2016, 07:23:24 PM
That's what Chamberlain said.
Let's not forget that WW1 weighed heavily in Chamberlain's mind. While he obviously waited too long, it's hard to blame the guy for not wanting to send men out into that kind of living hell all over again.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

baronvonrort

Interesting video about Lebanon and their civil war between muslims and non muslims.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=abyBT0-_nyA

Baruch

We have a small brush war between African-American folk and police here in the US.  And many African-Americans are Muslim.  So you got what you wanted ... happy now?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

reasonist

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on July 24, 2016, 11:00:59 PM
Let's not forget that WW1 weighed heavily in Chamberlain's mind. While he obviously waited too long, it's hard to blame the guy for not wanting to send men out into that kind of living hell all over again.

Yes, but there is a difference between 'not wanting to send men out' to war and appeasement. The writing was on the wall but was ignored way too long.
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities
Voltaire

stromboli

Lol. I'll let Gawdzilla Sama critique the history of WW2 because that is his field.

Everybody leaves out global warming; what will happen is happening- loss of crops and water, continual conflicts created from that mixed with ideological designs to expand and control. It doesn't take all of Islam to conquer Europe. Secular states have typically low birth rates. Islam taking root in a country simply out populates the other cultures and grows inside the country to eventually have a vocal minority and then a majority. That is what is happening in Britain. In case nobody noticed, the mayor of London is a Muslim. there is a significant population of Islam in Britain and that group is growing faster than any other. Another generation and they will be dominant.

Religion works on the basis of tacit approval. Most people are content to let others do the decision making. As long as it is not controversial and status quo, everyone happily abides. But when the revolution in any form appears to be or becomes the status quo, then tacit approval shifts in that direction. It doesn't take an army of believers, just an army of tacitly approving members.

marom1963

Quote from: stromboli on July 27, 2016, 11:20:03 AM
Lol. I'll let Gawdzilla Sama critique the history of WW2 because that is his field.

Everybody leaves out global warming; what will happen is happening- loss of crops and water, continual conflicts created from that mixed with ideological designs to expand and control. It doesn't take all of Islam to conquer Europe. Secular states have typically low birth rates. Islam taking root in a country simply out populates the other cultures and grows inside the country to eventually have a vocal minority and then a majority. That is what is happening in Britain. In case nobody noticed, the mayor of London is a Muslim. there is a significant population of Islam in Britain and that group is growing faster than any other. Another generation and they will be dominant.

Religion works on the basis of tacit approval. Most people are content to let others do the decision making. As long as it is not controversial and status quo, everyone happily abides. But when the revolution in any form appears to be or becomes the status quo, then tacit approval shifts in that direction. It doesn't take an army of believers, just an army of tacitly approving members.
Muslims account for 2.71% of the UK's population. I do not think that they will be the majority in a single generation.
OMNIA DEPENDET ...

mauricio

Quote from: Baruch on June 22, 2016, 07:39:10 PM
Every country wants to conquer the world, not just Germany.  Every political party dreams of leading a nation by the nose wherever they want to take it.  Of course I prefer the American kind over the Muslim Brotherhood kind.  And having some inside document doesn't count for much ... one should be forewarned based on past history, not on a possibly forged document (see Protocols of the Elders of Zion).

There's no need for secret documents, the Muslim brotherhood is an openly Islamist organization which seeks to subvert current governments through more scheming methods compared to jihadists.

stromboli

Islam in Britain is around 5%. Some parts of London are 50% Islamic. You got the part about the mayor being Muslim.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/02/muslims-in-the-uk-top-3-million-some-parts-of-london-almost-50-muslim

In France 9.6% or about 6 million. Point being the same in countries becoming more secular, they reproduce at a higher rate and don't forget, unlike a disassociated group of cultures in a country, they are very homogeneous in their culture and stance on issues. The numbers of Islamic can only grow. Besides the influx of refugees that will continue and grow in both numbers and percentage-displaced by politics, war and global warming- the living population is expanding out of proportion to the rest of the countries.

marom1963

Quote from: stromboli on July 27, 2016, 05:51:22 PM
Islam in Britain is around 5%. Some parts of London are 50% Islamic. You got the part about the mayor being Muslim.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/02/muslims-in-the-uk-top-3-million-some-parts-of-london-almost-50-muslim

In France 9.6% or about 6 million. Point being the same in countries becoming more secular, they reproduce at a higher rate and don't forget, unlike a disassociated group of cultures in a country, they are very homogeneous in their culture and stance on issues. The numbers of Islamic can only grow. Besides the influx of refugees that will continue and grow in both numbers and percentage-displaced by politics, war and global warming- the living population is expanding out of proportion to the rest of the countries.
Yes, sorry - I double-checked, and my stats were outdated. The Muslim population did grow. But that should slow down now that Brexit has been passed. The fastest growing segment of the population is, in fact, the non-religious, which, to my way of thinking, is good ... Don't get my wrong: as the descendant of English people, I worry about Britain. I do not want it overrun by non-Brits of any kind, whether Muslim or Hindu or anything - not even Americans, like myself. I support the Monarchy (despised Diana), would vote Conservative were I a British citizen, and I was heartily against Lords Reform - and I was HORRIFIED to learn that a Muslim had become Mayor of London ... Britain needs to do what Ireland did - overhaul its immigration policies!
OMNIA DEPENDET ...