News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

The true face of Islam

Started by reasonist, June 22, 2016, 11:35:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

reasonist

I hope this is not a repetition from earlier postings but I am currently reading a book ('The story of Mohammed' by Harry Richardson), in it the author describes a document called 'The Project' that was discovered by Swiss authorities in 2001. The document was written in 1982 by leading members of the Muslim Brotherhood and is a master plan of 12 points as to infiltrate and overtake western democracies and establish a worldwide Muslim theocracy under Sharia.

http://archive.frontpagemag.com/readArticle.aspx?ARTID=4476

This document should have been on front pages in all newspapers and other media but was completely ignored by the western outlets. The Project is "a totalitarian ideology of infiltration which represents the greatest danger for western societies". The scary thing is that many of the 12 points have been already implemented and are working just fine for establishing "an Islamic government on earth". Terrorist attacks in the west, immigration and a mandated higher birth rate are just the beginning.
We should be all scared and prepared.
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities
Voltaire

Nonsensei

And on the wings of a dream so far beyond reality
All alone in desperation now the time has come
Lost inside you\'ll never find, lost within my own mind
Day after day this misery must go on

reasonist

Voltaire

Baruch

Every country wants to conquer the world, not just Germany.  Every political party dreams of leading a nation by the nose wherever they want to take it.  Of course I prefer the American kind over the Muslim Brotherhood kind.  And having some inside document doesn't count for much ... one should be forewarned based on past history, not on a possibly forged document (see Protocols of the Elders of Zion).

Politically speaking, as I pointed out before, the Europeans (not N Americans) have a unique problem of having a more or less land connection to the ME, and all those angry young men there.  As long as immigration is under reasonable controls in N America, there isn't an existential threat, just an annoyance.  Given the poor response of Europe to the immigrant crisis (yes, they are both refugees and job seekers) under the Schengen suicide pact ... I don't see Europe existing much longer, whether Britain stays in or not.  What started as resistance to Soviet occupation of Afghanistan, is turning into a Europe ending event ;-(

Of course there will be appropriate suspension of civil liberties in N America, due to paranoia and political exploitation by R-wing politicians ... and that is bad enough.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: reasonist on June 22, 2016, 07:23:24 PM
That's what Chamberlain said.

The extent to which quislings in Britain and France undermined the resistance to Hitler, can't be underestimated, even after the war started.  Basically Vichy France came about because the French hated the British more than the Germans (except the communist French, who provided all the manpower for the Resistance, but only after the Soviet Union was invaded and Stalin gave them the green light).  Britain couldn't surrender to Germany because the French beat them to it ;-)  The American POV at the time was that the British would fold like the French ... and without Churchill they would have.  Chamberlain and Lord Halifax were traitors of the worst sort ... along with ex-King Edward.  Chamberlain only wanted to put up a token resistance and fold, partly because of the Nazi-Stalin pact.  Churchill was generous in not providing convenient accidents for them.  If Hitler hadn't attacked Stalin, Stalin would have attacked him eventually.  Hitler tried to avoid a two-front war, and failed, just like the Kaiser.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

reasonist

Quote from: Baruch on June 22, 2016, 07:46:36 PM
The extent to which quislings in Britain and France undermined the resistance to Hitler, can't be underestimated, even after the war started.  Basically Vichy France came about because the French hated the British more than the Germans (except the communist French, who provided all the manpower for the Resistance, but only after the Soviet Union was invaded and Stalin gave them the green light).  Britain couldn't surrender to Germany because the French beat them to it ;-)  The American POV at the time was that the British would fold like the French ... and without Churchill they would have.  Chamberlain and Lord Halifax were traitors of the worst sort ... along with ex-King Edward.  Chamberlain only wanted to put up a token resistance and fold, partly because of the Nazi-Stalin pact.  Churchill was generous in not providing convenient accidents for them.  If Hitler hadn't attacked Stalin, Stalin would have attacked him eventually.  Hitler tried to avoid a two-front war, and failed, just like the Kaiser.

Not sure if Hitler tried to avoid a two front war, he started Barbarossa against the cautioning of his generals.  Maybe it was an opium induced urge or the need for raw materials but it sure changed the dynamics of the time. Hess was late and nobody believed him anyways, so things unfolded without hardly any opposition until it was too late. Kaiser Willy II stood by the Austrians when Archduke Ferdinand was assassinated in Sarajevo. Didn't turn out so well for the Germans either. My point was that the whole current scenario is nothing but appeasement. We have to name it for what it is, a slow and steady erosion of the EU and subsequently of North America. Simple math tells us that a birth rate of 4.4 compared to 1.6 is a time bomb waiting to go off. 2 maybe 3 generations and we are under Allah's 'guide' and laws.

Voltaire

Baruch

Well one can always reduce the reproduction rate by not feeding them.  But that would be impossible if they are already in Europe.  I am less concerned about Hispanics over-populating and sharing their population ... provided it is controlled at the N American end, not at the Latin American end.  The mess in Brazil, Mexico, Venezuela and Argentina ... as usual ... is not encouraging.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

reasonist

Quote from: Baruch on June 22, 2016, 11:02:10 PM
Well one can always reduce the reproduction rate by not feeding them.  But that would be impossible if they are already in Europe.  I am less concerned about Hispanics over-populating and sharing their population ... provided it is controlled at the N American end, not at the Latin American end.  The mess in Brazil, Mexico, Venezuela and Argentina ... as usual ... is not encouraging.

Yep, 5 million already in the EU and more arriving daily. But I am not so much concerned about race than I am about religion. The Q'ran has no clause for peaceful co-existence. It's convert or kill and we are fighting a war against followers of a dogma that makes it's adherents look forward to die for Allah as martyrs. Europe is a mess and disintegrating as we speak. Crime rates are spiking and the financial burden on countries is unsustainable. Not much of that in the news here but we are part of it, economically, culturally and politically. No time to ignore that anymore. Islam s going to take over without having to fire a single shot.
Voltaire

Baruch

Europe is weak, because it relies on the US ... Europe should have kicked the US out of Nato in 1991.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

Don't forget to wear a tin foil hat while reading the book. I hear it protects you from Muslim BrotherGoons' radar.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Baruch on June 23, 2016, 07:11:00 AM
Europe is weak, because it relies on the US ... Europe should have kicked the US out of Nato in 1991.

Your 'disdain' against America trembles me to my core, Baruch. And I am just writing this to protect other posters who might read your posts!

:lol:
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

reasonist

Quote from: drunkenshoe on June 23, 2016, 07:55:59 AM
Don't forget to wear a tin foil hat while reading the book. I hear it protects you from Muslim BrotherGoons' radar.

Ignorance is still bliss.
Voltaire

drunkenshoe

Well, I found out that 'ignorance' can have a lot of different meanings when it comes to conforming people's beliefs.

It's not the idea of a fanatic religious group desiring to 'seize the world' that I found ridiculous, that's given with humans, but the concern and belief that some groups might actually manage to do this.

It's pretty much like the difference between ideas of alien abductions & secret invasion claimed going on and the possibility of other intelligent life forms existing in the universe. The former is bullshit and a mixture of fears and dreams of an egomaniac, selfish, arrogant primate thinking the whole fucking universe is out to get his precious ass, the latter is a very highly possible result of nature.

While the idea that extremely violent terrorist groups is against all of us is a natural result of fucked up collective world politics coming for a loong time, the claim that seizing the world is seizing the USA and that this is some sort of an autonomic force/event at work that is likely to be a real threat that deserves concern is pretty much like seeing yourself as the only possible intelligent life exists in the whole universe, because you were put here as one.

There are systems based on this principle. We call them Abrahamic religions.

reasonist

Quote from: drunkenshoe on June 23, 2016, 09:35:56 AM
It's not the idea of a fanatic religious group desiring to 'seize the world' that I found ridiculous, that's given with humans, but the concern and belief that some groups might actually manage to do this.

And you think that there aren't any? Too bad so many can't see the writings on the wall. If one checks the events in Europe objectively, it is crystal clear that the steps in the manifest (and in the Q'ran) are implemented step by step. It is happening right now under our noses. Only because we are not really impacted for now, doesn't mean the problem is non existent.
I am the last to buy into conspiracy theories and hyped up fear. Facts is what I go by. We are spoon fed filtered news 24/7 and think this won't happen to us. Think again. Europe is imploding and we are not affected by it? This will never happen here? Me thinks the tinfoil hat is on many heads already.
Voltaire

reasonist

Quote from: Baruch on June 23, 2016, 07:11:00 AM
True but the US is the main money and weapons contributor for NATO. It always comes down to money.
Voltaire