News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

My new YouTube channel

Started by Blackleaf, June 18, 2016, 11:20:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

And that is why Jesus is clearing Buddhist, not Jewish.  The Buddhist monks and nuns have rules like that.  Jews do not, we enjoy sex.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

gentle_dissident

The Bible indicates that Jesus had it together as a youth. I assume he was able to free himself from lust and envy without regret. I imagined this would be the basis for the scenarios as he walked among the less civilized.

Baruch

Quote from: gentle_dissident on June 21, 2016, 01:44:48 PM
The Bible indicates that Jesus had it together as a youth. I assume he was able to free himself from lust and envy without regret. I imagined this would be the basis for the scenarios as he walked among the less civilized.

What?  Orthodox stories have him lecturing the Jewish elders in the Temple ... nothing more.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

gentle_dissident

Quote from: Baruch on June 21, 2016, 01:56:08 PM
What?  Orthodox stories have him lecturing the Jewish elders in the Temple ... nothing more.
That's pretty "together" in my book.

Blackleaf

So I got that new microphone in the mail recently, and I've just finished recording the audio for my second video. I can still hear a lot of that background hiss, though, and it's especially noticeable between cuts. I guess I'll have to figure out how to improve the sound with software. My father, a musician who's recorded some of his own music, knows all about this stuff, but unfortunately I didn't really pick up that knowledge from him. Ain't going to be asking for his assistance in editing my atheist video either. lol
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--