News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Muhammad and Terror

Started by pr126, June 16, 2016, 09:58:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: drunkenshoe on June 24, 2016, 08:26:49 PM
Well, I'm trying. And you are not helping.
I don't completely agree with either of you, so there's no real reason why I'd help.

Fair and balanced (like Fox News).
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Cocoa Beware

Quote from: reasonist on June 23, 2016, 06:17:40 PM
Christmas is a beautiful time in Vienna. But retiring there? Not sure they know what they are getting into. Things have changed and not for the better.
Your brother in law is right, I agree with him on the immigration issue. Let qualified trades people in but be selective.

Viennese dialect is completely different from high German; it's almost a different language.

I haven't been back for a few years and have no desire to do so; I'd rather have folks visiting me here in Canada. It's out of control over there and getting worse. Empires/cultures come and go but having religious fanatics (and moderates) taking over a continent in the 21st century is tragedy.
I am comfortable with my age and hope I don't witness the shit hitting the fan.

Did you get the PM?

I hope this is relevant enough, but are you familiar with Hamed Abdel-Samad? Very intelligent, German Ex-Muslim, and absolutely fearless in his critique of Islam; I've only recently heard of him, but he is wonderfully and brutally honest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syDMRI-0Hk4

marom1963

Quote from: reasonist on June 24, 2016, 04:54:23 PM
Apology accepted. Let's try this again with adult conversation.
If I remember correctly, you live in a Muslim country. You must know the main premise of Islam, which is to establish a world wide Islamic caliphate by any means necessary. You must also be aware of 'Taquiya' or the scared deceit. This is exactly what is preached at the Madrassas, many of them financed by the Saudis all over Europe. Translated it means that all the lies and deceit are/is permissible as long as it advances Islam. Combine that with the hatred against western powers for bombing large swaths of the middle east and a birthrate 6 times compared to western Europe and the perfect storm is created. Immense infiltration and immigration, financially and politically unsustainable for certain, culture clash and a rabid sense of entitlement all contribute to a climate of hatred and resentment in Europe. Brexit was foremost motivated by the desire to curb immigration and maintain an Anglo Saxon culture. I firmly believe that the UK would have remained in the EU if immigration and integration would have worked in other EU countries. But it doesn't. It never will.
75% of all immigrant to Europe are single males in their prime. You can look that up. They have never seen a woman in a bikini, they haven't been tempted by alcohol in their homeland and have never experienced freedom of speech and of the press. All of a sudden they have to deal with women who are equal to men, shake hands (which many refuse) or confront them in superior positions. A culture shock of epic proportions. The results are here to see for everybody.
I am updated almost daily by friends and relatives in the old country and it's not a pretty picture. Ms. Merkel opened a can of worms that is now out of control and can't be reversed. Muslim population has surpassed the 10% threshold in some countries already and will be increasing exponentionally by birth rate and millions more emigrating to Europe in the coming years. Does anybody seriously think that all these people abandon their religion and integrate smoothly? Or would it make more sense to be forewarned and at least try to stem the flow, deport criminals and go after the Imams who preach hatred and intolerance towards Christians and other 'unbelievers'?
I don't know what madness got into Angela Merkel - unless it was her having been an East German prior to reunification. But even that doesn't hold because neither Poland nor Russia opened their borders. Mr Putin would never have consented to such an influx of non-Russians into Russia. Nor should have Ms Merkel have consented to such an influx of non-Germans into Germany ... I couldn't go to Germany and take up residence there simply because I wanted to live there. Oh, true, my country is not war torn, blah, blah, blah ... So, who's next? The World is filled w/unfortunates. Is Germany prepared to sponsor all of them? ... I had looked forward to retirement in Italy. I can go there b/c 2 of my grandparents were Italian. But will Italy be worth going to in 10 years' time? I so wanted to live in Rome. I speak Italian. I saw myself strolling about the ruins w/my little pug dog on a leash ... I wouldn't need a job ... I'd not be a drain on the economy ... I'd be a plus to the economy ... I would have taken trips to France b/c I also speak French ... I've been to all 4 countries - Austria, Italy, France, and Germany. All beautiful places. So much to see, so much to do - so much to eat! Ah, Vienna - the food alone is worth the trip! The pastry!!! The sausages - the soups - the potato pancakes! The schnitzel!

So - even if it makes me into a monster - I DON'T want Europe turned into a war zone.
Europe has had enough war. If there's even the remotest chance that any of the migrants have come w/the idea of jihad, then I'd gladly toss ALL of them into the Mediterranean. Simple and as cruel as that.

Secularized, modernized, liberalized Muslims who wish to integrate into European society and learn European languages I do not mind. Bastards who want to live in enclaves under sharia law - deport them in droves.
OMNIA DEPENDET ...

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on June 24, 2016, 10:18:01 PM
I don't completely agree with either of you, so there's no real reason why I'd help.

Fair and balanced (like Fox News).

I didn't mean it that way. Nevermind.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

At one time, I thought about a wonderful retirement in Mexico, learning more Spanish.  I wanted to visit Greece again.  The neoliberal crapification of all countries, means no retirement unless you are a millionaire, who can afford an island in the Bahamas, not far from your bank account in the Caymans.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

marom1963

Quote from: Baruch on June 25, 2016, 09:04:13 AM
At one time, I thought about a wonderful retirement in Mexico, learning more Spanish.  I wanted to visit Greece again.  The neoliberal crapification of all countries, means no retirement unless you are a millionaire, who can afford an island in the Bahamas, not far from your bank account in the Caymans.
Yes - every place except for the rich enclaves must be turned into a craphole. But the rich enclaves, well, those we mustn't touch.
I say that we stuff them full of refugees - let them be where the refugee camps and processing centers be set up. Then we'll see how quickly policy changes. People are STUPID. In our pretend democracies, the masses do have enough votes to force such policies on the rich - stuff the relocation camps in exclusive areas, so that the poor wretches will feel uplifted. Let them share in the wealthy environment! In fact, eminent domain, lawns above a certain size must be used for pitching refugee tents. The driveways along those lawns must house the portopotties that the refugees need. Wow! Overnight - policy shifted away from the open border. I wonder what happened ...
OMNIA DEPENDET ...

reasonist

Quote from: Cocoa Beware on June 25, 2016, 02:24:41 AM
I hope this is relevant enough, but are you familiar with Hamed Abdel-Samad? Very intelligent, German Ex-Muslim, and absolutely fearless in his critique of Islam; I've only recently heard of him, but he is wonderfully and brutally honest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syDMRI-0Hk4

Very interesting, thank you for posting that Cocoa. I agree with 99% of what he says but disagree that Islam is in decline. Not yet, it's growing fast actually. But his viewpoint is refreshingly honest, especially for a (lapsed) Muslim.
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities
Voltaire