News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Muhammad and Terror

Started by pr126, June 16, 2016, 09:58:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nonsensei

Quote from: drunkenshoe on June 22, 2016, 07:23:12 AM
Current UK politics of leaving EU has nothing to do with US?!

:rotflmao:

About my 'disdain' for America, sorry your delicate eyes are hurt by simple criticism of world politics 101. May be you should stop reading my posts? But then considering you have been writing the same post to me without trying to engage anything I write...for how long now? I started to think that may be you are taking some sort of a pleasure or satisfaction from it? Serioulsy, there is no other explanation of following a poster in a loyal manner you dislike this much.

Engaging you is pointless. Your ignore any point you cant respond to, changing the argument as many times as it takes and inflating the size of your posts exponentially until the person you are arguing with is forced to choose between ending the discussion or dedicating a significant portion of their day to responding. However that doesn't mean I'm going to ignore you when your head is so clearly up your ass. My posts about you are not really for you, they are for other people who might read your posts. You are one of the most toxic posters here, incapable of conceiving of a situation in which you are wrong about anything, and steadily ramping up the irrelevance and nastiness in the content of your posts until your opponent reaches the point where continuing holds no value, at which point you declare victory.
And on the wings of a dream so far beyond reality
All alone in desperation now the time has come
Lost inside you\'ll never find, lost within my own mind
Day after day this misery must go on

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on June 22, 2016, 07:32:45 AM
Yeah I have seen your other two posts. :lol: Too bad we generally agree on those, eh?

Oh you guys are so transparent sometimes...lol

What do you hold against guppies?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

marom1963

My brother-in-law's family are upper-class Austrians, very well to do. Naturally, they themselves have not had anything happen to them. Not much has happened in Austria - but they attribute that to the closing of the borders and the massing of Austrian troops at the borders and the building of fences along the Italian border and the Hungarian border. Austrians in general despise Angela Merkel: they deem her some sort of devil who is ready to open Europe up to the Third World and allow in a flood of the destitute to take away good paying jobs by people who are willing to work for less - a corporate plot against the high standard of living that most in Europe enjoy. They don't want to see Europe become a Third World continent, much as the United States has become. So, they are collecting every report of rape, theft, vandalism, and displacement that is following in the wake of migrant entrance into Europe, from the UK to Germany and are regularly feeding it to my brother-in-law, everything from urinating in public pools to loss of places in the list of available housing in Sweden to being raped in France, etc. One report in particular caught their attention. A German woman was raped. The migrant men who were arrested for it apparently said that it was OK because of the way the woman was dressed - she was a whore and was asking for it.

This is the type of stuff that has my brother-in-law upset, especially since he and my sister expect to retire in Austria.
OMNIA DEPENDET ...

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Nonsensei on June 22, 2016, 05:03:17 PM
Engaging you is pointless. Your ignore any point you cant respond to, changing the argument as many times as it takes and inflating the size of your posts exponentially until the person you are arguing with is forced to choose between ending the discussion or dedicating a significant portion of their day to responding. However that doesn't mean I'm going to ignore you when your head is so clearly up your ass. My posts about you are not really for you, they are for other people who might read your posts. You are one of the most toxic posters here, incapable of conceiving of a situation in which you are wrong about anything, and steadily ramping up the irrelevance and nastiness in the content of your posts until your opponent reaches the point where continuing holds no value, at which point you declare victory.

So you are a warning sign hoping to be some sort of a censorship for the 'poor stupid people' -obviously that's how you see others here- who cannot make up their minds for themselves against the long post writing, evil drunkenshoe who has a thing or two to say about almost everything to your frustration? How do you get that kind of inferiority complex, low esteem and bitterness, Nonsensei? Are there any self confident, high esteemed, assertive men or women -ESP. women- who are comfortable conflicting with others loudly in some public forum that you don't find 'toxic' or threatening? I pretty much doubt that.

What you are doing is uttering a childish, passive agressive one liners to a poster that frustrates you badly, because you just don't like what she is saying because of who she is. I won't even say you feel this way because you don't agree with me, because you do agree with me on a lot of things I say. You just hate that a woman -yes first this before everything, don't come back to me with blame of 'you are victimising yourself', I don't feel like a victim, far from it- from some little bakcwards country, uttering some blunt bashing criticism to yours. 

So stop making up absurd excuses about me. This is about you being offended as always.

Tl; dr: You are a low esteemed, bitter man drowning in inferiority complex with nothing better to do than following every post of a foriegn woman just to get worked up about your usual daily hatred against everything that bothers you and keep them alive. If you put half the energy and time you do in social media blogs and vlogs about bullshit and 'how nasty is drunkenshoe' in the right place, you would get a life. But that's the actual nasty, scary thing isn't it? Then you'd have to deal with things. It's comfortable to work up some hatred against some fantasy evil character you built in your head. Well that 'fuel' fucks up the machine and it is highly taxing on the personality. Heads up.

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

drunkenshoe

Quote from: marom1963 on June 23, 2016, 03:40:09 AM
My brother-in-law's family are upper-class Austrians, very well to do. Naturally, they themselves have not had anything happen to them.

Yeah well. Pretty much self explanatory. Ivory tower.

QuoteNot much has happened in Austria - but they attribute that to the closing of the borders and the massing of Austrian troops at the borders and the building of fences along the Italian border and the Hungarian border.

Migrant flow has been on for decades. Nothing of significance happened before closing of borders either.

QuoteAustrians in general despise Angela Merkel: they deem her some sort of devil who is ready to open Europe up to the Third World and allow in a flood of the destitute to take away good paying jobs by people who are willing to work for less - a corporate plot against the high standard of living that most in Europe enjoy. They don't want to see Europe become a Third World continent, much as the United States has become.

See that's the exact equivelant of extreme right republican propaganda in Europe. Recognise it for what it is. Immigrants are not good for giant corporates in Europe. Workers in Europe have high standards and rights and pay according to rest of the world. Corporates have far more cheap, disposable worker masses in far east and anywhere available.

Europe is not breeding, has not been breeding enough for a long time. Market is shrinking. World resources are shrinking. China will devour the world. Without opening and transforming how long do you think Europe is going to hold. It's doomed to perish. And that is a far more bitter end. If Europe gets down from its high and mighty horse to reality AND actually try to do something other than trying to enjoy a high life, it WILL survive with a lot in tact. Because tha high life in ivory is not real...it is a delusion in an hourglass beside it.

By the way, Europe has become Europe because of the policies and politics built on the Third World. It is Europe culturally and politcially in contrast to the Third World. There is no place called Europe in Earth's geography. It's invented and made in the last 200 years.

QuoteSo, they are collecting every report of rape, theft, vandalism, and displacement that is following in the wake of migrant entrance into Europe, from the UK to Germany and are regularly feeding it to my brother-in-law, everything from urinating in public pools to loss of places in the list of available housing in Sweden to being raped in France, etc.

Interestingly enough, when you stop taking everything given with face value and dig under sexual crimes reported supposedly inflating with the recent flow, you realise that there is nothing actually changed in significance before a decade or more than the usual demographic rise. We had threads about this before you came. It's became exhausted after a point, because people want to believe what they want to believe and I guess that's how the world turns. I shared the same beliefs and mostly blamed the islamic minorities and I still do think they are a problem unless assimilated, but after paying attention a little with putting the usual hatred aside, I got a better picture in more objective grounds.

Sweden was a rape capital in Europe in 80s too, because of the highly evolved culture it has the highest rape crime reporting statistic in the world. If you are interested in rape as a crime, in means of its nature in respect to the society and common conditions of human culture; anthropologically and in terms of law, you know that a rise in rape statistics depends on reporting alone. That's aside, Sweden has a completely different system of recording sexual abuse and rape. For example if a man rapes a woman a dozen times, it is not one file, but 12 files of rape crimes for prosecution. 

QuoteOne report in particular caught their attention. A German woman was raped. The migrant men who were arrested for it apparently said that it was OK because of the way the woman was dressed - she was a whore and was asking for it.

Yeah that's awful but not surprising or unique to muslim minorities. That's a fact of life for women. In fact this shouldn't be surprising for any Europeans who is aware of human reality and a little bit of their own culture. If you read about researchs on common attitudes of European people -men and women- on rape related to dress code and alcohol intake in the UK for example, you'd find a quite 'surprising' picture behind that self proclaimed high culture. I have posted some survey researches, I'll try to look for them, but I think you could find it if you are to be interested. But with experience of over a decade, these sites disappear and appear, get modified or changed according to the politcial climate with a media contorlled by a few corporates. I guess every knows that, but I cannot see how much of the gap people are actually aware in the west. Not just this subject, about everything.

While a very big majority of people have no idea of the rape crimes in their countries did you know that 54 % UK women think that women are to be held responsible when they are raped? Women are usually more likley to blame women for rape than men.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1251040/Rape-Its-fault-victims-say-50-women.html

There is a brief summary. The detailed picture is far more upsetting, but it is not my aim to do that, but just give a rough idea.

QuoteHalf of women think that rape victims are to blame for their attack, a study has shown.

More than one in ten said that dancing provocatively, flirting or wearing revealing clothing made them partly responsible.
This blame culture is deterring victims from reporting the crime, according to the sexual assault clinics that carried out the poll.
Alarmingly, they also found that one in three men claimed they didn't think it was rape if they made their partner have sex when they didn't want to.
Thirteen per cent of men admitted having sex with a partner who was too drunk to know what was happening.
The poll of 1,000 adults found that 54 per cent of women believe rape victims should be held accountable for their attack.
Women were more likely than men to blame victims, with those aged between 18 and 24 the most likely to judge.
Twenty-four per cent of this age group said wearing a short skirt, accepting a drink or having a conversation with the rapist made victims partly responsible.
Nearly a fifth of women thought the victim was at fault if she went back to the attacker's house, while more than a tenth (13 per cent) said someone who had been dancing in a provocative way or flirting should be prepared for the consequences.
The Wake Up To Rape report also found that 14 per cent of women believe most rape claims are made up.

QuoteThis is the type of stuff that has my brother-in-law upset, especially since he and my sister expect to retire in Austria.

No offence, but I pertty much doubt if your brother in law has any idea about the real face of sexual abuse and rape in Eruopean culture or in his country before this was made into a special issue. The examples can be multiplied, but there is no need. Anyone who wants to get to  the bottom of it, they can. But that requires putting the bullshi aside.

Rape is an abhorrent crime and a reality of life. It always exists. But the claim that the minorities with some opposite culture boosting this into a level of extreme danger and responsible for distrupting life is just a fucking politics campaign and a hoax. And it worked, because it is perfect and just sexual crimes being used as a political tool here should tell you a lot about how the host culture is not much different. It went up to so ridiculous levels, there are articles 'informing' Europeans that 1 in every 4 women will be raped in Sweeden in the next decade. If you take that as something real these states should declare state of emergency I guess. Same with Norway...after that authorities in Oslo and Stockholm felt the need to make an explanation and put out information against the campaign. Nobody listens. Ironically, it's dismissed as 'politics'. It's not beneficial for people to believe in this. Everything real is so burried deep down as a part of UK leave campaign, people think you are some sort of a terrorist if you put this approach forward...not to mention if you are living in a muslim country certainly you are being 'apologetic' and 'biased' and that's why you don't agree with them.

The cultural gap between Continental Europe and Scandinavian countries is pretty big that is something most Europeans don't get -don't want to get- and the ones that get it don't talk about it. Not to mention the place in American culture -which is more backwards than both others that mentioned- and media in this picture and how things get reported into news and turned into FACTS perfectly determined the up coming mess. If this don't die down, people will die as a result in future riots because of media hyped bullshit for nothing. And then everyone will start blaming each other with 'how the fuck that happened?!'.

[Another example to put this in perspective. This cultural hierarchy between those 3 culture is about rape culture. But it is different with racism issue. Contrary to common belief, USA has actually the least racist culture compared to Western cultures overall, but there is always this perception management -pretty much same with what is being done with the other case- the usual media combined with the other domestic issues in the US draws the impression that home of racism is USA in the West. This is a fucking lie. The amount of nonwhite people jailed in the UK is 9 times of the amount in the US.]

Overall, there is NOT many differences between European culture and the Islamic one when it comes to blaming the victim of rape for a woman for dress code or with other 'reasons' for rape. Most Western people think in terms of certain convictions as if certain issues don't exist in their culture to shape their own, as if their societies exist out of human reality of general human culture. Because there is a constantly underlined contrast between them and the rest of the world. That what Europe means after all. Well, needlessly to say they don't exist out of human reality.

It's a belief system like others that runs on entitlement and solipsism inherent in human culture manipulated-exploited by media and politics going through its highs and lows and sometimes crisis' like these. Europe can be more secular in terms of secularised against Abrahamic religions, that doesn't make it ciivlised or secularised from national, political and economical cults. Actually under these circumstances the lack of the former just makes bigger space for others.

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

reasonist

Quote from: marom1963 on June 23, 2016, 03:40:09 AM
My brother-in-law's family are upper-class Austrians, very well to do. Naturally, they themselves have not had anything happen to them. Not much has happened in Austria - but they attribute that to the closing of the borders and the massing of Austrian troops at the borders and the building of fences along the Italian border and the Hungarian border. Austrians in general despise Angela Merkel: they deem her some sort of devil who is ready to open Europe up to the Third World and allow in a flood of the destitute to take away good paying jobs by people who are willing to work for less - a corporate plot against the high standard of living that most in Europe enjoy. They don't want to see Europe become a Third World continent, much as the United States has become. So, they are collecting every report of rape, theft, vandalism, and displacement that is following in the wake of migrant entrance into Europe, from the UK to Germany and are regularly feeding it to my brother-in-law, everything from urinating in public pools to loss of places in the list of available housing in Sweden to being raped in France, etc. One report in particular caught their attention. A German woman was raped. The migrant men who were arrested for it apparently said that it was OK because of the way the woman was dressed - she was a whore and was asking for it.

This is the type of stuff that has my brother-in-law upset, especially since he and my sister expect to retire in Austria.

Marom, I was born and raised in Austria before I came to Canada at age 28, 33 years ago. I concur with your post completely. The rape you mentioned is a daily occurrence in Germany and Austria. At the new years celebrations in Cologne, 90 women have been sexually assaulted by Muslim immigrants. Just yesterday a 13 year old girl has been raped by a Muslim at a public pool in Vienna.
Not only are the budgets of these countries strained to the max (women with many children on welfare, schooling, health care, policing etc.) but these newcomers want to live by their rules, stifle free speech and freedom of the press and treat women as something to be taken if desired. Crime rates are through the roof and jails are overcrowded.
In France, Muslims will have majority voting power in less than two generations. Guess who they will be voting for. Other European countries are right behind. It is a cultural take over by any means necessary. If you look up the word "Taquiya" you'll see what I mean. The 'sacred deceit'. It means deceiving people (Islam a religion of peace) to advance Islam until a world wide caliphate is established.
My friends who were laughing at me when I emigrated to Canada, are not laughing anymore. Europe is a powder keg waiting to go off. When it happens, not if, all will be affected. But it seems to me much of the information is not getting through over here. And not much desire to find out. Too bad, we should learn from history not to ignore the obvious.
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities
Voltaire

Baruch

Neither Rome nor the Sublime Porte, were built in a day.  Sometimes you have to try again and again.  Everyone thinks they should live like millionaires, and are prepared to make crime and war to make it happen, if more conventional means are not immediately successful.  This is a fundamental rule of economics ... not just politics.  The elite live like millionaires, because they are.  And they have no intention of adding to their number, unless you are family or a close friend.  That is called the social contract ... where the elite take out a contract on your livelihood, and later on your life.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

I'm curious about something, in human population a generation is what 20 to 30 years range? France is 66 milion and muslims are what 4 million?

What is this fertility rate -and human growth rate,lol, considering voting requires a certain age- that will make muslims the majority vote in 60 years in France?

Accordig to eurostat's page France seems to have the highest fertility rate in Europe. I am guessing it is not caused by a few million muslims alone,lol.

So how will this happen? Mitosis?

marom1963

My sister and brother-in-law will be going back to Vienna for Christmas. They will resume their search for their retirement home. They are planning to get a nice little flat in central Vienna, near to my brother-in-law's family. If they find the one that they want, they will put down a deposit.
My sister has been assiduous in her study of German; she and my brother-in-law are always chattering away in German now. I understand German very well - when I hear it or read it - but, odd, I have found that speaking German is difficult when you've never had the practice. "Come se dice in lingua tedesca?" "How do you say in German?" I'm always asking my sister in Italian! - especially since my brother-in-law speaks the Viennese dialect of German, which is somewhat different to the Berlin radio stations that I normally listen to ...

I'm going to run some of this stuff by my brother-in-law. I can see his face now. He's conservative to begin with. He came to this country w/nothing, not even English, and made himself quite well-to-do - which is why his father forgave him for disobedience. A trained chemical engineer - the profession his father had chosen for him - my brother-in-law wanted to be anything but. Here's the rub - my brother-in-law climbed the ladder and jumped the hoops and did everything that is required to be here legally. He has NO sympathy for "illegals." And he classes the migrants as just that. "Who asked these people to come? Who invited them? They show up and expect us to roll out the red carpet as if they are long lost relatives. They should have shot the first few, so the rest would have turned around and gone home. Let them clean up their own shit hole, rather than come here and turn Europe into a pig sty."

OMNIA DEPENDET ...

Baruch

The miracle of the exponential function ... if one trend line is less than another, but has a higher rate of increase ... it is inevitable that the two will reverse positions, the lesser will overtake the greater.  People are notoriously bad at estimating ... so probably people now, overestimate how soon a higher immigrant doubling rate will allow the immigrant descendants to overtake the prior population with a lower doubling rate.  But it will happen  The greater the influx of immigrants, the greater their doubling rate is greater than that of the prior population, the sooner they will become the majority.  I think Europe has one chance only, to civilize these immigrants (many of whom probably already are civilized) before they become the majority.  One way to reduce their impact, would be if the prior population would massively intermarry with the immigrants, and raise the next generation as Europeans not ME folk.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

reasonist

Quote from: marom1963 on June 23, 2016, 05:36:49 PM
My sister and brother-in-law will be going back to Vienna for Christmas. They will resume their search for their retirement home. They are planning to get a nice little flat in central Vienna, near to my brother-in-law's family. If they find the one that they want, they will put down a deposit.
My sister has been assiduous in her study of German; she and my brother-in-law are always chattering away in German now. I understand German very well - when I hear it or read it - but, odd, I have found that speaking German is difficult when you've never had the practice. "Come se dice in lingua tedesca?" "How do you say in German?" I'm always asking my sister in Italian! - especially since my brother-in-law speaks the Viennese dialect of German, which is somewhat different to the Berlin radio stations that I normally listen to ...

I'm going to run some of this stuff by my brother-in-law. I can see his face now. He's conservative to begin with. He came to this country w/nothing, not even English, and made himself quite well-to-do - which is why his father forgave him for disobedience. A trained chemical engineer - the profession his father had chosen for him - my brother-in-law wanted to be anything but. Here's the rub - my brother-in-law climbed the ladder and jumped the hoops and did everything that is required to be here legally. He has NO sympathy for "illegals." And he classes the migrants as just that. "Who asked these people to come? Who invited them? They show up and expect us to roll out the red carpet as if they are long lost relatives. They should have shot the first few, so the rest would have turned around and gone home. Let them clean up their own shit hole, rather than come here and turn Europe into a pig sty."

Christmas is a beautiful time in Vienna. But retiring there? Not sure they know what they are getting into. Things have changed and not for the better.
Your brother in law is right, I agree with him on the immigration issue. Let qualified trades people in but be selective.

Viennese dialect is completely different from high German; it's almost a different language.

I haven't been back for a few years and have no desire to do so; I'd rather have folks visiting me here in Canada. It's out of control over there and getting worse. Empires/cultures come and go but having religious fanatics (and moderates) taking over a continent in the 21st century is tragedy.
I am comfortable with my age and hope I don't witness the shit hitting the fan.

Did you get the PM?
Voltaire

reasonist

Quote from: Baruch on June 23, 2016, 06:14:21 PM
The miracle of the exponential function ... if one trend line is less than another, but has a higher rate of increase ... it is inevitable that the two will reverse positions, the lesser will overtake the greater.  People are notoriously bad at estimating ... so probably people now, overestimate how soon a higher immigrant doubling rate will allow the immigrant descendants to overtake the prior population with a lower doubling rate.  But it will happen  The greater the influx of immigrants, the greater their doubling rate is greater than that of the prior population, the sooner they will become the majority.  I think Europe has one chance only, to civilize these immigrants (many of whom probably already are civilized) before they become the majority.  One way to reduce their impact, would be if the prior population would massively intermarry with the immigrants, and raise the next generation as Europeans not ME folk.

Actually any numbers available are at least 18 months old, a lot has changed since but the numbers are rather conservative. Most web sites are actually a few years old.

The Q'ran is very clear about marriages and interbreeding. No 'Kaffir' (unbelievers) friends, associates or marriages.

The cat is out of the bag. Thanks to Ms. Merkel and a German guilt complex from WWII, the mess is gigantic and irreversible. I don't think Europe is ever going to recover financially and culturally. I am reading their newspapers every day and can see the revolt of the masses brewing. People are getting fed up and the right wing parties are experiencing a revival. My contacts are telling me that resistance groups are starting up everywhere. Germany let in the equivalent of 7% of their population as immigrants so far. Other countries are not far behind. That would be something like 25 million immigrants to the US. Insane and unsustainable.
Voltaire

drunkenshoe

I liked Vienna. First because I love classical music. I like that central Europe's too tidy, cute structure. I have just seen Salzburg and Vienna in Austria though.

Nothing happened to the dome of Secession Building in WWII, nothing is going to happen to Austria for a very long time, don't worry.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: marom1963 on June 23, 2016, 05:36:49 PM
He's conservative to begin with. He came to this country w/nothing, not even English, and made himself quite well-to-do - which is why his father forgave him for disobedience. A trained chemical engineer - the profession his father had chosen for him - my brother-in-law wanted to be anything but. Here's the rub - my brother-in-law climbed the ladder and jumped the hoops and did everything that is required to be here legally. He has NO sympathy for "illegals." And he classes the migrants as just that. "Who asked these people to come? Who invited them? They show up and expect us to roll out the red carpet as if they are long lost relatives. They should have shot the first few, so the rest would have turned around and gone home. Let them clean up their own shit hole, rather than come here and turn Europe into a pig sty."

Your brother in law sounds like an extreme right wing douche bag. Ordinary fascist.

And you think a man who says something like "They should have shot the first few, so the rest would have turned around and gone home" can have a remotely healthy take on this situation?

How much shit you are full of yourself, marom? And Baruch of course as he seems to like the solution.

marom1963

Quote from: drunkenshoe on June 24, 2016, 03:31:57 AM
Your brother in law sounds like an extreme right wing douche bag. Ordinary fascist.

And you think a man who says something like "They should have shot the first few, so the rest would have turned around and gone home" can have a remotely healthy take on this situation?

How much shit you are full of yourself, marom? And Baruch of course as he seems to like the solution.
So, hate the messenger - what can I say?I've been diplomatic to say the least in posting the views I've heard from Austrians in general. From what I understand, speaking out against the migrants can get one in trouble for hate speech in many places in Europe; otherwise, the volume of objection would be ratcheted way up, especially Germany. This is what I have heard. Am I there? No. Do I know otherwise? No. I'm just giving the other side of it - as it was given to me.
OMNIA DEPENDET ...